ACCDB MDB Explorer
By GrandSoft Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Looking for an alternative to view MDB and ACCDB database files? There are a lot of viewers out there but only a few that you can really count on. ACCDB Explorer is one of them.
ACCDB MDB Explorer is a tool designed to provide a quick and easy way to view ACCDB, MDB, ACCDE and MDE database files without an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple access databases, having table structure described in term of column, index and relation.
Using ACCDB MDB Explorer, you can effortlessly export data into the most popular formats including CSV, TXT, XML, XLS and XLSX. In addition, you can generate SQL file that is compatible with popular database systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQlite and SQL Server.
It provides an user friendly interface and it is very easy to use. Download it now and enjoy.
Other features include:
- powerful filtering capabilities,
- sorting and searching functions
- readable attachment field from Access 2007
- readable calculated field from Access 2010
- image viewer and text viewer
- full screen mode
- unicode data support
Note: ACCDB MDB Explorer supports Access 97-2013 file formats. It is designed for viewing and exporting tables only. Forms and queries cannot be displayed. And it cannot be used to modify the database.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• Performance improvement - Supports to open large size file and consume less memory
• Fixed the crash when reading OLE field in Mac OS X 10.9
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GrandSoft Hong Kong Ltd.
- © 2014 GrandSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later