By Benjamin Styles
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Plan your meals for the days and weeks ahead.
• Save recipes you know you can cook, so you always have inspiration in the kitchen.
• Everything is shared with your partner or housemates so you always know what meals you’re having and what ingredients you need to pick up.
• Save money and avoid waste – only buy the groceries you need.
Why choose MealsUp?
• First-class offline support: use MealsUp as normal, whether you’re online or not. Everything seamlessly syncs once you're back online.
• Realtime shared accounts: your meals, dishes and shopping list are shared between you and your housemates and update in realtime.
• Metric and US units: use either, or both, and instantly convert from one to the other.
What's New in Version 1.6.16
Happy belated new year! 2018’s first MealsUp update contains two new features:
• As requested by a MealsUp user over the Christmas break, you can now view a dish and its ingredients directly from the meal scheduling view. In other words, once you’ve scheduled a dish, you can tap on the new “view” button next to it and directly view or edit its ingredients, rather than having to go into the Dishes tab and search for it.
• The shopping reminder now respects your device’s 12/24 hour clock preference.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 16, 2018
- Version: 1.6.16
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benjamin Styles
- © 2017 Benjamin Adam Styles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shopping List$1.99