Medal helps you record, share and watch epic gaming moments.
Download Medal Desktop (medal.tv/desktop) onto your computer and your recordings will show up instantly on the app!
• Press F8 to record what you just did on-screen
• Highlights automatically show up on your phone
• Easy on the GPU
• Free storage
• Fully synced to the Medal app
• Each highlight gets a unique shareable link
• Share clips directly to iMessage, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
• Share clips in group chat
• Manage your chats with tools like mods, kicking, banning, and more
• Swipe down an endless stream of epic gaming clips and highlights
• Watch only the games that you care about
• Follow your friends
• Upvote and comment
• Favorite clips and save them to your profile
Have fun and remember: clips or it didn’t happen.
For feedback and questions, please contact us via our social media:
Terms of Service
- Sound on clips!
- Brand new clip syncing
- New login page, instantly sync with desktop
- "Watch New" and "Watch All" features on stories and clips
- New home design
- Performance Optimizations
- Way more!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really cool, you just could watch the best clips easy and quick
I just had one question. Where do I upload? I just can’t seem to find any button that says share or something but besides that great app
Awesome App and Discord Bot
I could definitely see this becoming a huge social game sharing platform especially since you can almost instantly upload a clip straight from the bot in discord.
I can definitely see this becoming a success in the future wince many people will use this to record there games plays
- Medal B.V.
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Medal B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.