Allshare Media Stream - Cast videos, music and pictures to your Smart TV
By SPM Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream your photos, music and videos from your iPhone/iPad to your Smart TV, Xbox One or any other screen!
Allshare Media Stream seamlessly integrates into your home network and will automatically discover your TV, your network storage and any other supported devices so you can stream and control your videos, music and pictures to your big screen directly from your phone! No cables, no TV apps and no PC needed!
No setup necessary. It just works!
- A breeze to use: just connect, select and then stream all your movies, music, videos and photos;
- Browse and stream your favorite photos and watch them in a slideshow!
- Listen all your music (iTunes purchased or .mp3 files) from your phone on your TV or home cinema;
- Integrated player with playlist support, auto-play, shuffle and repeat functions for a complete music listening experience;
- Stream HD videos recorded with iPhone/iPad camera;
- Stream .mp4 and .mov videos from iTunes library. * Note: DRM files are not supported;
- Find, play and control shared media files in your network (DLNA servers on PC, Mac, NAS, etc.) and stream them to the screen you choose with no conversion!
- Multiscreen playback: simultaneous streaming of different media files to different screens at the same time;
- Control the TV volume, and where and what is playing;
Allshare Media Stream is compatible with all modern TV`s like Samsung Smart TV C, D, ES, F, H, J series, Sony Bravia TV`s, LG Smart TV`s or other TV brands, and also with other DLNA/UPnP devices like set top boxes, Xbox One, etc.
What's New in Version 3.1
- fixed iOS 7 crash
- improvements in video and music player
Zero Stars If Possible
What a kludge. It takes too long to find the device, too long to connect, then doesn't stay connected for long. Music plays for less than 20 seconds before stopping to request you upgrade to the $5 version; decline and the song starts over from the beginning. What an absolutely worthless app.
Program just spun and spun looking for my device. It never did connect. It's a shame because I was excited about this program. I thought it would be reason enough to get rid of my WD Live. If they can get it working, I would be all in. As it stands now, it is a dud.
Just crashes after a few seconds
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Petrut Mugurel Stuparu
- © SPM Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.