Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the MediaShare app to copy files to and from your Verbatim MediaShare wireless memory system.
• Stream media files that have been saved to an SD Card or a USB Flash Drive (supported media types dependent on players installed on your iOS mobile device)
• Access non-media files using the "Open in" button for installed applications (for example .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt)
• Access the internet while still connected to your MediaShare system
• List saved files in thumbnail view or filename list view
• Search for files using keyword search function
• View photo slideshows
• Play audio files as background music
• Attach saved files to e-mail or upload photos to Facebook
• Manage the Wi-Fi connection to your MediaShare system
• Supports both iPhone and iPad running iOS version 4.0 and higher
What's New in Version 1.3.528
1. Modified the list of languages.
2. Added a logout button.
3. Fixed a bug in movie player.
This app is a bit clunky and old school but does work apart from when trying to create a folder on an SD card to copy files to. The keyboard pops up to name the folder but won’t pop down and you have to restart the app to gain access to the bottom buttons. It would benefit from having a dedicated create folder tool.
Not one portion of this app works. The buttons don't work and says not connected to wifi when you are.
Test before publishing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.3.528
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Verbatim Americas, LLC
- ©2013 Verbatim Americas, LLC. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.