MediaShout Remote is compatible with MediaShout 6!
- MediaShout Remote requires the latest versions of MediaShout presentation software (MediaShout 4.5 or newer for Windows, or MediaShout 6 for Mac).
MediaShout Remote provides control and preview of MediaShout presentations over your Wi-Fi network from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
View the Main (audience) Display or Stage Display as it is played from a MediaShout computer. (NOTE: Does not support Key Text or Key Clock playback.)
- Portrait view allows you to scroll through the current presentation, view notes and tap thumbnails to play them to the screen. Bottom toolbar controls allow you to go forward or back in the current presentation and play Quick Cues.
- Landscape view provides a Preview or Presentation mode depending on whether you prefer to swipe and play Cues directly to the screen, or browse thumbnails before double-tapping to play.
If you have questions about using MediaShout Remote in your organization, please contact us at 888.829.7168 or www.mediashout.com
Thanks for using the new MediaShout Remote App!
***We fixed an issue with using Sections on the iPad version.***
* New look and feel of the app
* Stability Improvements
* Updated the App to 64-bit (for iOS 11)
This is the first step in updating the app with some great new tools. Stay tuned as more updates are planned with some very handy features that you have requested.
NOTE: Using the app requires MediaShout 4.x, 5.x, or 6.x (Win) or MediaShout V1.1 or 6.x (Mac). The computer and the iOS device must be connected to the same network to work properly.
If you have any issues or questions, please visit https://support.mediashout.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated
I use media shout for my church and it comes in handy but it needs to have more features. One example is that it should allow me to be able to select bible verses or songs that are not already in my script in case it’s needed all of a sudden.
Doesn’t upload the entire script
It looked amazing until I clicked through and found out it doesn’t load the entire script. Maybe there will be a fix for this.
It’s asking for a password when I select my computer and we don’t have one set up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.