MediMath Medical Calculator
By Evan Schoenberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MediMath puts 144 of the most important medical calculators and scoring tools on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Its fast, native interface and comprehensive results help you spend less time crunching numbers and more time caring for patients.
What makes MediMath the best?
• Streamlining. Enter values and units (US or SI), for each item in each calculator, without tapping through multiple screens and prompts. Tap Next and Previous to go between fields. Multiple-value choices pop over in-place on the iPad.
• Calculator selection: quality AND quantity.
• Multiresult. Where applicable, MediMath will give you multiple useful results. For example, risk scores also show a percent mortality result.
• 139 calculators and scoring devices
• Categories, Search, Favorites, and Recents let you find what you want, fast
• Double-tap to add to favorites
• Additional information, including equations, helpful hints, and references, for each
• Multimedia: for example, the NIH Stroke Score includes the necessary pictures
• Always returns to where you left off
• A-a Oxygen Gradient
• Abbreviated Mental Test Score
• ABCD² Restroke Risk
• Absolute Neutrophils
• Acid-Base Interpretation
• Alvarado Score
• Anion Gap (Serum, Urine)
• Aortic Valve Area (Continuity, Gorlin)
• ATP III Cholesterol Guidelines (for in-depth coverage, see the "ATP3 Lipids" app)
• Apache II
• APGAR Score
• Arterial Oxygen Content
• Barthel's ADL Index
• Basal Energy Expenditure
• Bayesian calculators
• Bishop Score
• Blatchford UGI Bleeding Risk
• BMI for Age (Pediatric BMI)
• Body Surface Area (4 Calculators)
• Boston Heart Failure
• Burn Fluid Requirements (Parkland)
• Cardiac Output
• CHADS Score (AFib Stroke Risk)
• Charlson Comorbidity Index
• Change in Serum Sodium (IV Fluids)
• CHIP (CT in Head Injury Patient) Rule
• Corrected CSF WBCs for RBCs, QT, Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Serum Sodium calculators
• Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault, Measured)
• CURB-65 Pneumonia Mortality
• Duke Treadmill Score
• Fraction Excretion of Sodium (FeNA)
• Framingham Cardiac Risk
• GFR (MDRD, Wright, Cockcroft-Gault, Salazar-Corcoran, CPK-EPI)
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• GRACE ACS
• Hepatitis Discriminant
• Ideal Body Weight
• Intracranial Hemorrhage Volume and Mortality calculator (ABC/2 method)
• IV Concentration, Dose, and Rate
• Kt/V (Daugirdas formula)
• Maintenance Fluids
• Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
• MELD & PELD Scores
• NIH Stroke Scale
• Opioid Converter
• Osmolal Gap (Stool)
• Osmolality (Serum)
• Ottawa Ankle/Foot Rules
• Oxygenation Index
• Peak Flow (Predicted)
• Pediatric Dosing Calculator
• Perioperative Cardiac Risk
• PORT (Pneumonia Severity Index)
• Pregnancy Wheel
• Ranson's Criteria (Pancreatitis Mortality)
• Reticulocyte Index
• SIRS Criteria
• Sodium Deficit
• Steroid Equivalency Converter
• Target Heart Rate
• TIMI Score (STEMI & UA/NSTEMI)
• Transtubular Potassium Gradient
• Umbilical Line Placement
• Unit conversion
• Water Deficit
• Wells' Criteria (DVT & PE)
• Winter's Formula
** AND MANY MORE! See www.medimath.com for the complete list and more screenshots. **
Dosing calculators include drug loading and saving.
Please contact us if you have questions or calculator requests! MediMath will be updated regularly with new features and more equations.
What's New in Version 4.4
Updated for iOS 7
Not updating much and no way to get support
This was a great app and the developer used to be responsive to questions. Now I don't know how to contact him. We should be able to suggest new items to add like the CHADS2VASC score etc. but if there's a way to contact support, I don't know what it is!
Make it easier to add favorites
Good app, very helpful in the clinical environment. I would like to see a quicker method to add favorites instead of having to go to my favorites to add the calculators used more often.
Good app and free.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Portuguese
- Seller: Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- © 2008-2014 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.