Mediquations Medical Calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
∙ Selected as a "Staff Favorite" by Apple
∙ Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
∙ Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
Mediquations is the original, most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store. Mediquations makes it easy and efficient to get the answers you need. With more than 230 formulas and scoring tools housed in an intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
∙ 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store.
∙ Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
∙ Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search, Email or Print Results. All designed to make your life easier.
∙ Multiple results are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
∙ References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
∙ Leave the app and return to where you left off.
∙ Jot down notes for equations.
∙ Full support for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Buy once, use on all of your iOS devices. Upgrades are always free for life.
We hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
· · · · · And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. · · · · ·
Suggestions? Send mail to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 36.1
· Version 36.1 fixes a bug when using Mediquations on the iPad in landscape mode on iOS 7 and 8.
· Support for larger resolution of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
· Added CATCH Rule, a clinical decision rule for the use of computed tomography in children with minor head injury.
· Fixed bug that prevented adding favorites on the iPad.
· Unfortunately, MOCA score has been removed at the request of the copyright owner.
· Mediquations now requires iOS 7 and higher.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 36.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mediquations Inc.
- © 2008-2015 Mediquations Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.