Medis - GUI for Redis
By Zihua Li
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Medis is a beautiful, easy-to-use Redis GUI management application for Redis >= 2.8.
Medis starts with all the basic features you need:
* Keys viewing/editing
* SSH Tunnel for connecting with remote servers
* Terminal for executing custom commands
* Config viewing/editing
It also supports many advanced features:
* JSON/MessagePack format viewing/editing and built-in highlighting/validator
* Working with millions of keys and key members without blocking the Redis server
* Pattern manager for easy selecting a subgroup of keys.
What's New in Version 0.6.0
We continue to bring features everybody wants!
1. New you can search strings inside key contents.
2. Support switching databases for Heroku Redis add-on.
3. Several bugfixes.
1. SSL connection support (finally!). Now you can enjoy Medis with Redis Labs & Azure.
2. Allow duplicating favorites.
3. Change the code font to "Consolas" to make the text clearer.
4. Allow quick connecting by double clicking.
5. Support Elastic Cache Redis & RedisLabs for selecting databases.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 0.6.0
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Zihua Li
- © 2017 Zihua Li
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor