Medis is a beautiful, easy-to-use Redis GUI management application for Redis >= 2.8.
Medis starts with all the basic features you need:
* Keys viewing/editing
* SSH Tunnel for connecting with remote servers
* Terminal for executing custom commands
* Config viewing/editing
It also supports many advanced features:
* JSON/MessagePack format viewing/editing and built-in highlighting/validator
* Working with millions of keys and key members without blocking the Redis server
* Pattern manager for easy selecting a subgroup of keys.
We continue to bring features everybody wants!
1. New you can search strings inside key contents.
2. Support switching databases for Heroku Redis add-on.
3. Several bugfixes.
1. SSL connection support (finally!). Now you can enjoy Medis with Redis Labs & Azure.
2. Allow duplicating favorites.
3. Change the code font to "Consolas" to make the text clearer.
4. Allow quick connecting by double clicking.
5. Support Elastic Cache Redis & RedisLabs for selecting databases.
Ratings and Reviews
This too does everything I need. It has been a great help.
Pretty mediocre for a PAID app
OK, so this redis gui works, however, it would be nice to have more features such as autocomplete in the terminal, view customization, docs with commands, etc...
Amazing app, easy to use
this app is a+ Amazing, I really hope that you guys can keep updating it.
- Zihua Li
- 39.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zihua Li
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.