By Oskar Lissheim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Meditation Timer comes with five soothing color schemes, a singing bowl sound when the time is up, and the possibility of setting a preparation timer. It lets you settle in to your favorite position without stress, wherever you and your iPhone or iPod touch may be. Meditation Timer is great for timing your daily meditation sessions. ***
* TAGLINE *
Time your tranquility.
* * * COMING SOON * * *
Meditation Timer for Apple Watch! Think of it as your personal Meditaton Remote™.
*** TESTIMONIALS ***
* Must have for meditation. Great application to let you know when the meditation ends. The option of having sound off with vibration only is a great bonus. (momochow)
* I love this app, and use it daily for my own meditation sessions, and once a week for our meditation group. (Frank Ozaki)
* Thanks for a great app guys! Intuitive contols with no intrusive bells or whistles, makes for an easy start to each meditation session. (Kaz par avion)
* I've been using it every day to great effect. I do TM, which stipulates 20 minutes of meditation, so this has been really usefull and stops me interupting the meditation to keep squinting at the clock. (Michael Sullivan-Lozano)
* Love this app! It's the gong that sold me on it. (fraterpater)
* When I meditate in our community sanctuary, I often loose track of time and miss other appointments, but I can't set an audible alarm which would disturb other people. So, this app's silent alarm is really useful. (Michael Fuchs)
* Exactly what I was planning to write. Thanks! (Eric Moritz)
* FEATURES *
* Five soothing color schemes, now with matching fonts
* Shake to do a quick restart of the countdown (enable in Settings > Meditation Timer)
* Share your session on Twitter when you're done, spreading the calm
* Adjust the Gong sound level, or turn it off completely, leaving only a gentle vibration (only available on iPhone) to let you know when your session is at an end
* Preparation timer to get in the mood before your session begins
* COMING UP *
* Share on Facebook too
* Syncs meditation settings to all your other devices via iCloud (just enable it in Settings)!
* The "bong" sound fades out nicer (thanks to Gavin and Lynton for their persistence)
* DEMO VIDEO *
Lingon i Korg Software Creations was founded in Sweden in 2008 by Oskar Lissheim-Boëthius, with the mission of designing and producing handy software applications for Apple's mobile platforms, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as provide Cocoa Touch consulting services.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Fixes for iOS 8
- New app preview video
Coming soon: Apple Watch companion app for Meditation Timer! Think of it as your personal Meditaton Remote™.
Wasted my money
This Ap does not come with directions. It is set for 10 minutes and no way to do anything else.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Swedish
- Seller: Oskar Lissheim
- Copyright © 2008-2012 Lingon i Korg Software Creations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.