By Eric Brinton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This easy-to-use medical reference application is ideal for medical students and residents. It includes normal lab values, how to write service notes, and additional reference material that is useful while on the wards and in clinic. The application is made up of three sections:
• comprehensive list of normal lab values
• lab values are given in SI or US units
• if you can't find a lab value, email me and I'll add it in
• Admit Orders
• History and Physical
• Progress Note
• Preoperative Note
• Operative Note
• Postoperative Note
• Procedure Note
• Discharge Summary
• Mental Status Exam
• Neurological Exam
• Infectious Disease
Frequent updates are made to this application and I am very responsive to user input. If there is something you would like to see added to the program, please email me at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
• added multiple lab values
• added "All" category to References section
• added CHADS2 score to References section
• improved coding efficiency
Excellent app! Great update!
This app is exactly what I've been looking for. The labs section is easy to use and it's nice to have SI units when travelling overseas. I love the warfarin nomogram, which I use daily. Now I don't have to carry around Maxwell.
Handy for quick review
Excellent for the price, very organized content, easy to browse.
It reminds me of Maxwell which includes lots of information in a easy to follow application:
1. Lab values section is organized and concise.
2. Charting section can be useful if you are new to writing medical notes.
3. Reference section is limited but found useful information.
Suggestion: Include Glasgow Coma Scale?