Find the perfect time for people in different time zones.
• Add an unlimited number of participating cities from 5000+ locations worldwide.
• The traffic light color-coded timetable shows the best meeting time based on each location's local time, normal business hours, and public holidays.
Plan a business meeting based on green lights, a private call on the yellow light, and avoid the red hours if you don’t want to wake someone up.
• Select the time within 15-minute slots and choose the duration of your meeting.
• Choose am/pm or 24-hour time format.
• DST changes handled automatically.
• Export meeting times to your calendar.
• The app supports dates in the Gregorian calendar.
• Share meeting information via email directly from your device.
The email includes the local times for all participants and link to the online timetable for your meeting.
The ICS calendar file is attached by default to ensure import to the correct calendar.
• All meetings are automatically saved. Use the duplicating function to reschedule a new meeting with the same participants.
• Meeting Planner auto-synchronizes the time, correct time zones, and Daylight Saving Time changes based on timeanddate.com’s highly accurate databases.
• Improved algorithm for finding the best meeting time
• General maintenance including bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best scheduler I've found yet
I've tried quite a few. This one seems to just work. Simple and intuitive. I live overseas and must make calls constantly. Thanks!
Thanks for your positive rating and review. We are glad you find the app useful.
It doesn’t integrate Asian calendars so it’s basically just the times, which I already have on worldclock and slack. I still need a refund of $2.99 on this product. iTunes says to contact the developer, you say to contact iTunes.
Thanks for your input. Correct, the app only supports the Gregorian calendar. We will be more specific about this in the app description in the next upgrade. However, we not sure why this warrants a one-star review since we never claim to support Asian calendars.
I bought this app for research on a global initiative and was disappointed. It can be helpful for determining local times across multiple time zones when planning a meeting. Even that isn't great. It's not convenient to set the time & date. You do this after being presented with a timetable. The timetable shows a time slot in red if ANY of the time zones selected is in their overnight. It would be more helpful if each time zone had it's own color to represent availability, like on the web site. Meetings are saved to you Apple device or can be emailed. The emailed meeting isn't in iCalendar format, which would allow it to be saved to an Outlook calendar - my firm's standard. I'm sorry I paid for this app. It's not worth it without enhancements.
- Time and Date AS/timeanddate.com
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Time and Date AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.