*** Mom´s Choice Award GOLD
*** Parents´ Choice Silver Honour ***
***TWA Certified App*** - TeachersWithApps.com
***Best Of Mobile Education*** - Finalist 2014
***offers top quality, high replay value and guarantee laugh and giggles***
***Childrens-Media-Award "Der Weisse Elefant"***
- shortlisted 2014
***Are you looking for an app that’s just the right speed for your little pilot to take flight into the app world? Then set your destination for My First App – Vol 3 Airplanes!***
***If you want an app that works on spatial and bilateral awareness, problem solving, visual motor, persistence, and motor planning then look no further. Beautiful graphics and super cute animations with successful completion of games will delight the youngest child and the big kids (like me) too!
My First App Vol. 3 Airport has lots of opportunities for understanding actions (flying, moving, cleaning, loading, serving) and concepts (forward/backward) too.***
- apps consulting training act
***"Volume 3, The Airport” is everything you could want or expect from an early learning app. The illustrations are fun and engaging and this app gets an immediate response from kids wanting to play and take their turn. ***
Is your little one a plane fanatic? Maybe you are planning some air travel as a family?
Or perhaps you’re simply looking for some quality games for preschoolers that are both fun and skill-building?
My First App - Vol. 3 Airport is the latest app in the My First App series, brought to your iOS device by the parents and teachers at appp media. Just like Vol. 1 Vehicles and Vol. 2 Circus, Vol. 3 Airport has several modes of play, different difficulty settings and beautiful graphics.
Explore and discuss with your child the different areas in the airport. Get a peek behind the scenes as you watch luggage being loaded and your plane’s cabin being cleaned. See all the areas of your airplane including ones you wouldn’t normally be able to visit -like the cockpit! You and your child can do all of this and more as you play four different games in one app:
• Puzzles suitable for toddlers with just 2 pieces, increase in difficulty as your child’s skills develop, with 4, 6 and 9 pieces and the optional requirement to rotate pieces in order to place them correctly.
• In the Turning Game, your child has to match two sections of a scene together. Once the scene is complete kids are instantly rewarded by some fun animation!
• The Pinball Game has two modes of play - pinballs can be dragged and dropped, or for a greater challenge, tilt your iDevice in order to roll the pinballs into holes.
• Spot the Difference Game.
While your child is having fun they are also developing and reinforcing lots of skills including:
• Spatial and bilateral awareness - a vital part of almost everything we do, from using cutlery to playing sports.
• Problem solving
• Visual motor
• Motor planning
• Independent play
And you don’t have to worry about your child playing independently with appp media apps because we take your child’s privacy and online safety very seriously. Our apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
At appp media we value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
Further improvements! Please keep your suggestions coming firstname.lastname@example.org.
- appp media UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 appp media UG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.