Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Melo is a simple, reliable and lightweight Last.fm scrobbler.
• Keeps track of everything you listen to on iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and in iTunes.
• You can exclude anything with powerful filters based on name, artist, album, genre, media kind, or comments.
• Just an icon in the menu bar. Stays out of your way.
• Uses a tiny fraction of your Mac's power.
• Every play counts, even if there is no network connection.
• Glance at the now playing song, tell the world you love a it, or quickly open your last.fm profile.
Take a look at the FAQ on the web site for more information about music on your devices.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Runs beautifully on OS X Yosemite.
- Added support for custom iTunes library locations. Choose in Preferences.
- Fixed bugs and improved performance.
If you like Melo, please take a moment leave a rating or a review. It helps a lot.
Please, just add an option to turn off iPhone scrobbles.
It’s really insufferable to have to sync your phone to scrobble. I’d rather just turn it off entirely and use a laptop-independent scrobbler on my phone. I’ve been getting occasional duplicate scrobbles from just my Mac plays too, but I could deal with that if this obvious feature could be added. Everything else has been fine so far.
I love this app, I wish there was an option to disable scrobbles from my iPhone though..
No Radio stream scrobbling
It does not scrobble radio streams played on itunes. This limitation needs to be stated for a paid app.