Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Melo is a simple, reliable and lightweight Last.fm scrobbler.
• Keeps track of everything you listen to on iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and in iTunes.
• You can exclude anything with powerful filters based on name, artist, album, genre, media kind, or comments.
• Just an icon in the menu bar. Stays out of your way.
• Uses a tiny fraction of your Mac's power.
• Every play counts, even if there is no network connection.
• Glance at the now playing song, tell the world you love a it, or quickly open your last.fm profile.
Take a look at the FAQ on the web site for more information about music on your devices.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Runs beautifully on OS X Yosemite.
- Added support for custom iTunes library locations. Choose in Preferences.
- Fixed bugs and improved performance.
If you like Melo, please take a moment leave a rating or a review. It helps a lot.
I love this app, I wish there was an option to disable scrobbles from my iPhone though..
No Radio stream scrobbling
It does not scrobble radio streams played on itunes. This limitation needs to be stated for a paid app.
This app is great. It has been scrobbling to Last.fm without issue for over a year. And does a good job at capturing my phone listening which is the majority of my music listening these days.
It uses minimal resources and is entirely unobtrusive.
It’s also one of the few apps of this category that is actually maintained.