Menstrual Calendar - Ovulation Calculator & Fertility Tracker to Get Pregnant during Period
By Dmitry Kovba
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Menstrual Calendar is based on real scientific researches. It helps you determine your fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The calendar uses the date of your last period and shows the next period date, the best days to conceive a girl or a boy, your ovulation day and when you should avoid pregnancy. The application every woman must have!
- The great period tracker on the AppStore that you can trust.
- The only application with correct gender prediction algorithm.
* SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH *
The application uses real scientific research of Rodrigo Guerrero, 1974 to predict gender of a baby. It’s based on real statistics of thousands and thousands women. As opposed to it the widely-spread Landrum Shettles method is based only on theory and totally incorrect.
* FREE OR PAID *
For minimal price you will get the following benefits on the full version:
- The exact probability of getting pregnant on the current or selected day.
- The exact probability to conceive a girl or a boy at the current or selected day.
- Chance of getting pregnant during all the current period.
- Chance to conceive a girl or a boy during all the current period.
* HOW TO USE *
To generate your ovulation calendar you should provide the following details:
- Date of the last period (on the calendar on the main tab).
- Average length of the periods (on Settings tab).
- Length of the Luteal Phase (on Settings tab or use default value).
The application works best for women with regular menstrual cycles, the average cycle length is also a valid way to predict when the ovulation should happen.
What's New in Version 9.6
Improved multi-language translation.
Great tool for the forgetful
Full time working mom of two toddlers, never has time to remember cycle dates. This app helps me to perfectly track everything. Helped us when we were trying for baby number two. Got pregnant in about two months. Helped us avoid pregnancy while she was an infant, and is now helping us to work on baby number three. Great app, highly recommend!
Easy to use!
I love this app! As a momma of a 15 month old I have a hard time remembering when my period is coming, when I had it last, and keeping track of those ovulation days! This app is so easy to use and is the perfect tracker!
Helped my Love Life 😂
Silly thing is it helped me keep track of how much we did it in a week. I like to know that I keep my husband happy. Also helped with getting us pregnant and I plan to use even though I know I am lol
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 53.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Dmitry Kovba
- © 2012-2016 Dmitry Kovba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$1.99