Messenger for Facebook!
By HALFBIT Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Fastest Messaging App for Facebook.
Now you really do not need to open the browser, just launch the app and start messaging.
- Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
- Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
- Share your location so people know when you're nearby.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- See who's using Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Never lose your conversation history or contacts.
It’s Clean, Simple & Amazing!!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Improvements and Bug Fixes
If this worked, it would get more stars. The fact that it doesn’t is such a disappointment. I use a MacBook Pro with this application, and maybe that’s the problem since facebook doesn’t seem to like apple (?). I can only assume since facebook won’t let me video chat and it’s messenger app doesn’t even load properly. The best I can do is get my contacts list to show up (when I’m lucky), but I can’t contact anyone and I can’t see messages from conversations we’ve had using the actual website. It’s 2017. Why is facebook working like we’re living in 1997? I feel like, when I open this app, I should hear a freaking dial tone.
Easy to use
I love the ease of use in corresponding to my friends. I wish that I could print my conversations but this is still a really great application
I bought this app because it claims to be the fastest fb messenger app, which is just not true at all. The messenger in Current for Facebook is much faster (and actually works like it should). This app barely works – the attachment tool is nonfunctional and it keeps freezing or logging me out. Save your money and get an app that actually works.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 03, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HALFBIT Ltd
- Copyright © 2015 Halfbit Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor