Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Most of my problems or request are like other people. Push notifications would be nice to tell be a trade has been stopped, taken profit, or trade orders being triggered. The charting is easy to navigate but would like to be able to adjust orders, triggers, and stops from the chart itself but I can live with those problems. The most annoying this is I’ll have Many currency pairs charted and set for orders to be taken care of, then all of a sudden all my charting disappears and the whole chart system restarts to default without any of my lines or drawings! This is the glitch/bug that needs to be addressed the most because it’s a hassle to have to do everything over and over again. But I did notice that if I only analyze 6 charts or below the charts stay drawn up for a longer period of time so it must be a memory storage issue on the app side.
Please fix this because I can’t stand the white background of tradingview, plus white backgrounds use up more battery!
Reliable and smooth app
Love the app! Been using it for awhile trying to hone in on my forex trading skills. Easy to navigate through the app but the only thing that would make this rating a 5 instead of a 4 is when you make customize your charts and then make a new separate account you cannot customize the new accounts charts. Your still stuck with whatever you had on your previous charts. It would be nice to able to make new real or demo accounts and be able to have the option to have different customizations for different accounts! Other than that..a great app!
Best Trading Platform Out There
Simply THE best charting out there. While obviously not meant to replace the desktop version, MetaTrader Mobile is an amazing way to track the markets and your positions while in the go. I do my studies and set-ups at my desk and then watch and manage via this app. Features I’d love to see added in the future would be price alert notifications, as well as stop and target adjustment from the chart in much the same way you can hold and drag horizontal lines. Otherwise great. And stable!
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2001-2019 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.