The Mental Health Forum aims to be the friendliest place on the web to meet and discuss anything related to mental health. We also aim to bring you useful and easy to understand information about mental health issues.
We cover all mental health experiences such as anxiety and panic attacks, depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, self harm and schizophrenia, as well as those important things in life such as housing, money, friendships and relationships. We also welcome discussion and debate of mental health issues and policy.
Whether you are experiencing psychological distress, are a friend, partner or relative of someone who is experiencing mental health issues, or if you work in the mental health field – you are most welcome.
Please explore our app, forum, our website and enjoy the coffee in our cafe. Hopefully you won’t spend all your time crying with laughter in the cafe! It is a fun place to be! A warm welcome to any new member is assured!
Major upgrade to our App.
Lots of changes have been made to our friendly forum to make it easier to use.
Ratings and Reviews
Well...the app looks like a good attempt, but falls short. Like, too short. The app looks like it was designed for the display of a 3GS. That, and it doesn't let me log in. "Miss account information" which isn't a great (or helpful) error.
It’s not working
I can’t scroll down far enough to click an agreement to the rules.
- Together 4 Change Limited
- 29 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.