See what your Novatel Mi-Fi device is doing without getting it out of your bag or opening a web browser.
- See the current battery life and charging status
- Keep track of cellular signal level with traditional bars as well as a live graph of the past 45 seconds
- Monitor cellular connection status, including the type of connection you are currently using
- Know whether your device is roaming on another carrier network
- See your recent data usage at a glance*
* The Mi-Fi does not provide accurate monthly data usage information to 3rd party applications, this display is merely a gauge of how much data you have used in the past few hours. It may reset to zero if the cellular connection resets.
Novatel 2200: YES
Novatel 23xx: YES
Novatel 3352: YES
Novatel 4082: YES
Novatel 4510L: YES
Samsung SCH-LC11: Not yet
Huawei Mi-Fi: No
Verizon Fivespot: No
Any other device not manufactured by Novatel: No
If you want to know for SURE whether Mi-Fi Monitor will work with your device before buying, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help running a quick 30 second test you can do yourself.
If your model requires new firmware in order to support remote monitoring, please contact email@example.com for help obtaining the firmware and installing it.
NOTE: Mi-Fi Monitor is not endorsed or approved by, or affiliated with Novatel Wireless in any way. Please do not contact them for support!
Fix some cosmetic alignment bugs
Update 3rd party libraries
Ratings and Reviews
Menu bar icons need some work
Functionally awesome, and a HUGE help. The downfall: The menu bar icons are too big and don't match any other icons. If that was fixed to match standard icons, and maybe some options for one or the other (battery vs signal), or maybe a percentage (if possible). Those improvements would make this a 5 star review.
Nice little app for your MiFI
Great little app for user's of a MiFi. Has great potential to add new features in future versions. It's a must have for MiFi users!
Nice, but ENORMOUS
Functions well, but the menu bar icon is enormous. Hopefully a new release can shrink it down. I'd also like to see preferences to choose whether to show just the signal strength, or just the battery, and the option to show text percentages instead of the larger graphical elements.
Another improvement would be to add a link to open up the web interface for the mifi, or bring in some of it's functions like the reboot link.
Otherwise, the app is nice, does what it says it does.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.