Blind Man's Dungeon
By URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A legendary dungeon, filled with treasure and monsters to boot. A reckless hero arrives to strike it rich and steal the loot.
With no torch to guide his way through the dark corridors, he heedlessly plunges on: “If I stick to the walls, they should lead the way, right...?”
===How to play===
- Move the fairy guardian with your finger to spawn blocks.
- When the hero bumps into a wall or block, he turns right.
- Place blocks strategically to guide the hero safely to the treasure.
- When you pick up a treasure, a spike trap will appear on that square.
- Hitting traps causes the hero to take damage.
- If a monster bumps into a trap, both the monster and trap disappear.
- Tap the orb at the upper right to unleash your magic spell, destroying all traps in the dungeon.
- As the hero picks up treasure, the spell gauge is replenished.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed bugs.
It's not terrible. It is fairly difficult.
The main problem is that it is often very difficult to place blocks directly in front of your knight. This means he will continue walking right into traps.
Next issue is that the fairy will not move instantly to where you touch. You must touch and drag it to where you need it, leaving the brick trail behind all the way. If this is by design, it is a little annoying.
It could be something you enjoy if you like a challenge.
This game is tremendous it has a lot of potential. It runs well and is just an all around fun game.
An... Interesting game. Definitely unique
Not really a fan of this one. The hero just walks blindly and it's your job to guide him.
Ended up being more annoying than fun, but kudos for a unique game design.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: URARA-WORKS Co., Ltd.
- © URARA-WORKS co.,Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.