Have fun learning the most widely spoken language in the world! Designed for self-paced Chinese learners, this app focuses on the most exciting part of the language: speaking it. By exploring a wide variety of everyday scenarios, you become exposed to essential vocabulary and grammar structures, helping you to speak Mandarin the way natives do. Best of all, it's entirely free!
Learn, practice, and implement your learning
- Advance grading system to perfect your pronunciation and practice conversation with our chatbots
- Professional Course Material: Designed by experienced teachers, and aligned with the HSK difficulty classification.
- MASTERY feature – we identify the items you are having the most trouble learning and work with them until they achieve mastery
- Personalize Learning Program – it tailored to your unique needs and match you to conversations at your level
- Implement Your Learning – role play interface and abundant scenarios for practice
- Gamification features make the study and practice more fun
GET IN TOUCH:
Any ideas, feedback or comments? Please don’t hesitate to connect with us! Email us at
It’s finally here.
Check out our new features and a new look!
- New MASTERY feature – we identify the items you are having the most trouble learning and work with them until they achieve mastery
- Personalize Learning Program – new feature which tailored to your unique needs and match you to conversations at your level
- Implement Your Learning – new role play interface and abundant scenarios for practice
- New gamification features make the study and practice more fun
- New content added – 50 HSK level 1 conversations for beginners
- Many speed and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good job, Microsoft. Keep improving it.
Overall, a great entry into the learning Chinese app space. Audio files can take a few seconds longer to download sometimes, and that’s the only hang up I’ve had so far.
Not ready to be released
The app is very slow. Too slow for those experienced with Chinese and too unforgiving for those new to Chinese. Needs more development effort before it is put on the App Store.
...crashes, freezes and voice and sound not working.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.