Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here's what you'll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions are currently only available in US English and begin at $6.99 a month. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Add a message to attendees when you cancel an event.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions through our in-app support in Settings – we'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Clean and useful
I have enjoyed using this app. It make things easy to read and manage emails. Customizable swipe options are great.
I’ve tried downloading this app in 4 different ways and after I enter my email, the next screen says “not outlook” and I get nothing. I can’t contact app support either.
Not enough “in app settings”
This is my least favorite mail app due to all the problems
First, almost all of most of my mail is going to spam/junk mail. The app has no button for “not junk mail” included in the app!!! Although, there is one to mark email that goes into inbox as spam. Only option I found is to log onto a computer to get the desktop site & even then it continues to throw stuff into the junk mail folder even when I have marked it not junk numerous times & specified to allow this mail. The mail filter just does not work right at all. Don’t have this problem with any other mail apps.
Second, there is no way to add contacts to the app only!!! They combine it with the device so you either have to combine your outlook contacts with your iOS contacts or not use contacts at all in outlook as I have found no way to keep both separate!
Third, the app is not very colorful at all; very dull & plain.
Fourth, is there a way to access other outlook features such as news; if so I haven’t found it yet.
Fifth, I am unable to expand the email I am reading to take up the full page as the sidebar always remains open & I have yet to find a way to close it. This is extremely annoying esp. since I have trouble reading the small font in some pages & have to either scroll sideways & up & down constantly to read or open email in a web browser for easier reading.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 234.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal $6.99
- Office 365 Home $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.