By Stephane Martin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MIDI Panic is a Panic Button to kill all MIDI Notes and reset all Controllers to all MIDI channels.
MIDI Panic is absolutely essential for anyone using MIDI for a Live Gig.
Press button and destroy all freezing/holding notes on your keyboards and reset all Control Changes.
• To all Midi Channels (1 to 16), to all Midi Ports:
- Send CC120 “ALL SOUNDS OFF“
- Send CC121 “RESET ALL CONTROLLERS“
- Send CC123 “ALL NOTES OFF“
- Send CC01 “Modulation“ to 0 (OFF)
- Send CC11 “Expression“ to 127 (Full)
- Send CC64 “Sustain Pedal“ to 0 ( OFF).
- Send Pitch Bend Reset
- Send Individual NOTE OFF Messages (C-2 to G8) to all channels because some older MIDI machines do not respond to the CC123 “ALL NOTES OFF“.
• Screen to see All MIDI Ports Connected, CC sent & Channels.
• Options Menu to choose Control Changes to send.
• Channels Menu to select MIDI Channels.
• Bip sound when Panic button is pressed.
• Works via virtual MIDI Network (Wifi) or virtual Midi Port.
• Disable Timer to prevent lock screen.
What's New in Version 1.15
- bigger button.
- minor update.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephane Martin
- © 2017 Stéphane Martin, Keyboard Waves.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.