The Mikme App helps you to be in full control of your audio recordings. Use the App to remote control your Mikme Microphone or to have the audio recording streamed directly to your iPhone. Also, you can film with your iPhone camera from the Mikme App while recording audio with the Mikme Microphone. The App syncs audio and video in close to real-time to be in perfect sync.
Once finished, make edits, mix your tracks or share them right away. With Mikme, you can create and distribute best possible content within minutes.
The Mikme Microphone, the world’s first studio-quality wireless microphone for smartphones including an audio recorder and a USB microphone make music, singing, podcasts, voice-overs or video recordings easy as pie.
• Combine high-quality audio with your iPhone videos
• Sync the audio wirelessly from your Mikme Microphone with video from your iPhone camera
• Wirelessly record audio from your Mikme Microphone into the iPhone
• Start and stop recordings on your Mikme Microphone remotely
• Adjust the Mikme Microphone’s gain via the App remotely
• Edit & trim your recordings
• Set the volume and panorama for each track
• Add effects (EQ, reverb, distortion...) to your audio
• Browse your recordings in the photo-based gallery
• Find songs based on date, location, and picture
• Share audio/video via Airdrop
• Post your songs and video to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels
• Save to Dropbox or other 3rd party iPhone Apps
• Export audio and/or video for further use in 3rd party applications
Works with Mikme OS (of the Mikme Microphone) version 0.54.04 and higher. Please update your Mikme OS to the latest version at https://mikme.com/update
The Mikme App can also be used with your iPhone’s internal microphone. The Mikme App works only from iPhone 5s and higher (64bit iOS).
To learn more about Mikme, visit https://www.mikme.com
For support, visit http://support.mikme.com
- Usage tips added on the first app start for an easy and fast app onboarding
- Enhanced wireless syncing for longer recordings with Mikme Microphone
- UI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very disappointed in developer
Updated to four stars because they did finally get back to me and the product is much improved now. You can see the original review below:
This app is all about good ideas with very poor follow through. While I can name many issues with the app, my biggest disappointment is with the developers and their very poor communication and updates. Their customer service is a NIGHTMARE (after contacting them multiple times via multiple multiple channels, they have not gotten back to me after weeks) and they are FULL of “potential” updates and timelines that are NEVER met anywhere close to their estimates. Their software and their whole company has been a mess ever since they launched. Very disappointed, and I am looking forward to another developer eventually offering this same Bluetooth functionality so that I can stop using MikMe.
Is improved now!!
Mikme is better after the most recent update. No problems yet at all!! Finally changed the cord to connect to my Computer (wasn't sure where the cable I got with this was), and the cable quality DOES matter or the Computer won't pick up the Mikme as existing.
Not Ready for Prime Time
This is a review of the App and not the Mikme microphone which appears to work well for me. IMO the app has a poor user interface for the following reasons. When you make a recording with the Mikme microphone you have to take a picture to save the recording. That function is not useful for me and one can not turn that requirement off. The app assigns a nonsense name to the recording which you have to change. The app does not just prompt you to name the recording if you wish to save it.
To delete a recording after it is made and saved may have select the “image” you made to save the recording multiple times to get to a screen where you can delete the recording. For reasons I can’t figure out, the app does not allow you to either swipe to delete a recording or multi-select from a list of recordings to delete more than one recording at a time.
In summary the Mikeme app has the most tedious user interface I have experienced on any app I use. I wish Mikme would look at apps like “Clear”, “Wonderlist” or even “Outlook” for user interface inspiration. I wish Mike would not force me to take pictures to save a recording.
- MIKME GmbH
- 69.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Mikme GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Multi Pack Free
- All FX $1.99
- Filter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.