MileBug - Mileage Log & Expense Tracker for Tax Deduction
By Izatt International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your trips, increase your 2016 deduction!
MileBug is the reliable GPS mile tracker that makes it easy to track your trips and related expenses so you get the tax deduction you deserve.
• “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine
• Hit #1 in Finance (U.S. - January 2016)
• Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013)
• "Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
• Easily export drive reports to excel or spreadsheets using CSV forms
• Easily email your drive reports
• Milebug CLOUD keeps all of your drive data safe even if your phone is lost (in-app purchase)
• iTunes File Sharing - Save a drive data file to your computer. You can restore it to the same or new device even if your phone is lost or damaged.
• Over 280k downloads of MileBug & MileBug Lite and over 6 years of reliable service.
• Get $5.40 in deductions for every 10 business miles tracked in 2016.
• Save on battery life over other mile trackers that are constantly running
• No expensive monthly tracking fee
• Track trip related expenses for even more tax savings
• Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY)
• This GPS mile tracker drops a pin on the map view every 1/10 mile (approx). Edit the trip by dragging pins.
• Create custom categories for drive purposes
DEMO TRAINING VIDEO
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE businesses
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE charities
• Track miles/km for "Medical" or even "Other"
• Create your own expense categories
• Tracks your trips using GPS (full path on map)
• MileBug Cloud data backup and cross-device syncing (In-App Purchase)
• Data backup via iTunes File Sharing
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• Custom Field per Trip, sortable in reports (e.g. client, project, etc)
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly (CSV) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone/iPad interface
• Choose start screen in Settings
• How few miles will it take you to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
"MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss. . .the [IRS]. . .or for any personal reasons." -- App Store Apps
"Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
IRS tax deduction rates are 54 cents/mile for 2016! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Cellular data plan or WiFi required for proper use of GPS
What's New in Version 3.3
REQUIRED UPDATE for MileBug Cloud Users
1) New "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" button on the About Tab
2) Delete Favorite Trips now working again
3) Incomplete trips in a backup file no longer crash the "restore from backup" process
4) Send/Cancel buttons on Email Reports show up better
Second job auto expense
This is a great app for documenting mileage expenses for a second job. I have my usual origin points and destinations programmed for easy and quick logging of trips; and the email reports sorted by category with totals ready to go to do my taxes. I thought I wanted the gps ping feature to track the mileage but it uses too much battery and the milage input is so easy and quick that I found it easier to use than the gps trip tracker.
Infinitely better than the old milage log book and pencil.
I have been using it regularly for more than 3 years.
Great app overall
I began using this app this year after previously using a mileage notebook. This is so easy and eliminates the need to carry the log with me. The only suggestion I would make is a lot of us have to subtract personal miles on a business trip especially with company vehicles. Currently I just note my personal miles in the note section and subtract them off when filing my expense report but an option for personal miles to be subtracted during a trip would be great. I realize this may not affect too many users.
Revolutionized my mileage reporting!
I've been writing down my mileage in logs for almost 26 years and have finally given up carrying the logbook because of this program!
Four stars because the program intermittently "forgets" mileage that I've entered and closed, requiring me to look back (or forward) to get a previous/future mileage and re-enter it, while guessing at the completion time/date.
Would love it if we could save to the device as well as a cloud.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 01, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Jason Izatt
- © 2008-2016 Izatt International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MileBug Cloud Storage$1.99