MileBug - Mileage Log & Expense Tracker for Tax Deduction
By Izatt International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your trips, increase your 2015 deduction!
MileBug is the reliable GPS mile tracker that makes it easy to track your trips and related expenses so you get the tax deduction you deserve.
• “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine
• Hit #1 in Finance (U.S. - July 2015)
• Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013)
• "Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
• Easily export drive reports to excel or spreadsheets using CSV forms
• Easily email your drive reports
• Milebug CLOUD keeps all of your drive data safe even if your phone is lost (in-app purchase)
• iTunes File Sharing - Save a drive data file to your computer. You can restore it to the same or new device even if your phone is lost or damaged.
• Over 280k downloads of MileBug & MileBug Lite and over 6 years of reliable service.
• Get $5.75 in deductions for every 10 business miles tracked in 2015.
• Save on battery life over other mile trackers that are constantly running
• No expensive monthly tracking fee
• Track trip related expenses for even more tax savings
• Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY)
• This GPS mile tracker drops a pin on the map view every 1/10 mile (approx). Edit the trip by dragging pins.
• Create custom categories for drive purposes
DEMO TRAINING VIDEO
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE businesses
• Track miles/km for MULTIPLE charities
• Track miles/km for "Medical" or even "Other"
• Create your own expense categories
• Tracks your trips using GPS (full path on map)
• MileBug Cloud data backup and cross-device syncing (In-App Purchase)
• Data backup via iTunes File Sharing
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• Custom Field per Trip, sortable in reports (e.g. client, project, etc)
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly (CSV) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone/iPad interface
• Choose start screen in Settings
• How few miles will it take you to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
"MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss. . .the [IRS]. . .or for any personal reasons." -- App Store Apps
"Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner." -- iReviewiPhoneApps
IRS tax deduction rates are 57.5 cents/mile for 2015! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Cellular data plan or WiFi required for proper use of GPS
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Minor modifications with app icons
Great App, just one suggestion
I use this app every day to track my miles for work, medical appointments and my volunteer work. This app easily tracks each one separately, adds up the totals and with just a couple of clicks, sends the report at the end of the month to our finance guy.
The suggestion I have is to put the button to turn on the GPS tracking function at the top instead of at the bottom because I am easily distracted and still sometimes forget to click 'start tracking' after I have filled in the details of the trip so I get to my destination and find I have no mileage recorded. Thankfully I can go back and figure the mileage by some other means and add it manually, but that's a hassle. It would be much better to have the start tracking button at the top. I can more easily fill in other details later if I am in a rush but I can't go back & get the mileage if I forget to turn on the tracker since it is 'below' the bottom of my screen and out of sight.
Does What I Need
I take a lot of short trips for work and was looking for an app that was inexpensive and had decent features Mile bug is the best one that I've been able to try so far, so much so that I've stopped looking for another app. It's flexible mileage input system is really nice. When you've traveled a number of miles instead of putting in the ending mileage you can just say it was x number of miles and press the calculation button and it will figure out what the ending mileage was.
Well worth the money.
Great for me and my accountant
I have been using Milebug for a few years now and recommend it regularly to colleagues and friends. This version in particular makes it so quick and easy to log in real time, so my employees and I actually use it. Every day. And generating reports to send to my accountant at tax time - super easy. If only the rest of my data collection for taxes was this easy! Thank you, Milebug, for making a really annoying task (mileage logging) painless and fast!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Jason Izatt
- © 2008-2015 Izatt International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MileBug Cloud Storage$0.99