***50% discount for a limited time***
Milk is a simple and easy to use iPhone app to track and log your baby’s breastfeeding and more. Set alerts to remind yourself to feed and which breast to use. Milk is designed and developed with help from young parents.
• Gorgeous and easy to use interface hand crafted for iOS7.
• Personalize the app with your baby’s picture and name.
• Choose your own background color.
• Log your pumping sessions.
• Pause timer during feeding.
• Switch sides during feeding.
• Use other apps during feeding, Milk keeps tracking in the background.
• Edit or delete feedings from the feeding history.
• Set reminders for your baby’s next feeding. The reminders will tell you which side you need to use.
• Track your baby’s diapers and temperature.
• Write custom notes for each feeding.
• A nice and readable feeding history.
• Data summaries per day or week.
• Share your data for back-up purposes.
• And more...
• We've fixed a bug where you could cancel your current feeding by pressing the left or right button again.
Ratings and Reviews
No dual pump tracking option
I wanted a very simple app to track my pumping schedule, quantity, and set reminders. This app would work well for that but it doesn't allow me to set it up with "dual pumping." Rather, it makes you track pumping PER breast. Most of us pumpers use dual electric pumps so not allowing me to just combine the left/right quantity is a major over site by the developers.
Simple- Exactly What I’m Looking For...
This app is exactly what I’m looking for so far. Track feedings and diapers, without all the other bells and whistles. I don’t see a way to manually add feedings though...? I definitely need that feature for when mommy brain kicks in.
I am a ux director for a large international agency and I was SO glad to find this app. It's exactly what parents need- a clean simple interface with a user friendly experience...there's only one big thing missing: a login so that parents can share one record on multiple devices and also track sessions regardless of device. Can you guys add that?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.