MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.4.3
• Fixes a crash when changing the selection with the keyboard after undo
• Fixes an issue related to ordering of node in left-only layout
MindNode is a wonderfull app and works very well, on iOS as well as on the desktop version.
Unfortunatelly the manuals, the tutorials, and the support pages are quite poor.
One of the problems I can't solve is how to link MindNode different maps, which is very important to keep maps simple, or to add a link to a node on iOS.
Any search for these issues on the tutorial, help or web, seems to miss the links issue. Maybe they are still working on it.
When that's resolved, I'll give them more stars.
After a week of asking for support on the links issue, I found out that the links are only kept in the desktop version, but when you open the same map on your iPad, you don't even see the link,even if that link was to a document on the cloud. What a pity, because being able to link documents for me is very important.
Great balance of features and elegance.
Other mind mapping apps may boast more features, but MindNode is the gold standard for this class of apps. It's put together in such a thoughtful way that I still discover new ways to use it.
Polished but forces you to put content on the branching lines
Nice app for some, I'm sure, but it is limited to those who follow the convention of writing the concepts on top of the branching lines. I much prefer the style of putting the concepts in nodes (bubbles) that are connected by the branches. For this reason and others, I much prefer iThoughts to MindNode.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.