Minecraft Explorer Pro
By 57Digital Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Officially supported by Mojang! Over 7.5 million downloads and counting!
* Supports Desktop, Pocket and Console Editions! Includes app for Apple Watch too! *
Minecraft Explorer Pro is the ultimate companion for any Minecraft player.
This application allows you to:
- Find out about Minecraft for the Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions
- Search for items and potions by name
- Look up hundreds of item recipes with detailed information and videos, now includes potions!
- Enchantment Guide (now included free!)
- Explore thousands of online servers - all checked daily to ensure offline servers are not displayed
- Add your own server to the app for millions of people to see! (optional extra)
- Design your own Minecraft skins* (optional extra), upload to Minecraft or share with the world (see "Tools" tab)
- Rate servers to influence their ranking in the app
- Share servers with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or by email
- View Mob information by name and category
- Item ID's in an easy to read list
- Favourite items, mobs, enchantments and server listings
- Works with Apple Watch
-- Note: This is not a game. It's for reference only --
==== IMPORTANT NOTICES ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Requires a minimum of iOS 5.0. We can no longer support older versions of iOS as Apple do not support anything less than iOS 5.0 since iOS 6. If you are having issues installing this app because you are not using 5.0+, please upgrade your iPod Touch or iPhone using iTunes on your PC/Mac.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
What's New in Version 3.5
• Fixed the crash when using the tools menu (including skin studio)
• General bug fixes
Ok but outdated and unorganized
Still missing console 1.9 updates even though snapshots have been out months. Slow to update or keep current.
The layout of blocks/info is lacking an intuitive structure and seems to be based on developer fiat/opinion. For example "glass" is under building blocks, not manufactured blocks. And cobblestone is under manufactured. This doesn't seem to make sense. Carrots are not under plants but seeds and potato are. Seeds are also in food, though you can't eat them yourself. Etc.
Has annoying popups and in-app alerts trying to get you to buy other apps that you don't need or want. Some "tabs" are useless like News and others like the Enchantment Guide (under Tools) seek disjointed from the rest of the app instead of a seamless experience.
Decent enough for recipe info and crafting info. Not so much useful for anything else. The videos and article details aren't very good. It is useful to be able to tap inputs/outputs of recipes and trace the craft ladder.
Could benefit from command references and game rule/stats info like mineral densities or biome info. Relies a bit too much on wiki or discussion content in app- which adds nothing.
I do like the recipes as I mentioned before and that's why I rated it three stars. Sometimes I forget details of one and am not on a server with a recipe command. Otherwise I would have deleted be app long ago - it's faster than googling for recipes and is always on my phone even without Internet access.
This a great app but you guys need to update it quicker whenever new stuff is added into the game you take months to release an update! Please update this more, especially for the pocket edition there is so much that you're missing.
Still out of date (update)
Been having a email convo with the devs, they expressed that new patch items were supposed to be included in latest update and they are looking into what happened. +2 stars for responding to my email. Will raise stars more when fixed. (Note: over a month and no change) -2 stars.
Now 2 updates behind for MCPE
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 71.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: 57Digital Ltd
- © 57Digital Ltd, 2011/15
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skin Studio/Tools Unlock$2.99
- Server Listing$0.99
- Avatar Pack$1.99
- Armor Pack$1.99