Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
• Bug fixes
New in previous versions -
• Security enhancements
• Badge on Overview for alerts (showing the number of unread alerts)
• iOS 9 Support
• Weekly Summary Page improvements: See top spending categories, what days you spent the most money, and more - all on a single page (weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications)
productive and design
Application choirs morning couple late night hours of designing it correctly in the functions I've been using mints for three years now, I have found that helpful it is really organizing I spend my money and I can see where my budgeting as increased and actually where I barely even spend money on other products. The overall experience I can I give it a Oscar the reason is there something that is missing on the application what other manufactures up similar money tracking have. I like to see more charts and graphs not sure maybe this is a simple organized way meant is known for but one of the greatest frustrate shins I have is one the same margins charges The app doesn't realize that I put it on the right Callegari I have to do it every time a new charges made by that company gets frustrating having to tell the application that it's the same food and dining charge but maybe everyone else is having the same experience. I will continue using is up Acacian for my financial budgeting
Best So Far
I have used other apps ... Most I have paid for and some of those that have stopped working and disappeared. I was hesitant using Mint at first even to the point I deleted the app four time in one week while I was looking at other apps. I kept coming back because it really looked like it would work for me as compared to the others. It's not perfect and there is a learning curve. But once you figure out its nuances and be a little creative it's definitely a keeper. I have been using Mint for more than a year and a half now. I run it on all three of my devices and very seldom need my PC full version to make tweaks. The one major issue I have is exporting information at tax time ... The CSV format is very difficult to work with when generating reports. Another format would be great .... Hint hint. Other than the export issue its a great app and it would take something extraordinary for me the change.
A few issues but great app overall
I started using this app to help me see where my money was/is going. I set up budgets for things I spend on frequently, such as, utilities, gasoline, shopping, credit cards, education, etc. I most say it's help tremendously. I save a little more with each passing month.
Things I do not like about this app includes the following: when I'm paying bills on line & the hold the funds, the app will count this double or triple spending. Also, when I use PayPal the app counts this as double or triple spending too, which messes up my budgeting for the month & it looks like I have spent more money then I set up to spend each month. I really don't like this & wish that the app would fix this issue.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 30, 2016
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.