Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Weekly Summary Page:
See your top spending categories, where you made the most purchases and on what days you spent the most money all on a single page. Weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications.
Now supporting iOS 9
Good for tracking your money..
Mint is a simple application that allows you to track your finances. It does a very good job of keeping up to date information as it pulls that information from your banking account. However, it does have some gaps in between the time that your banking information updates and the information on the application updates. This means that you're not getting up-to-date information as it's processed from your banking account. There might be some settings that need to be configured, but I have noticed, that my banking website does a better job of updating information as it takes place. All in all, this application does a very good job of keeping me informed of my finances and the bills that I have to pay, as well as when I have to pay them. It lets you set budgets for bills and other miscellaneous expenses. I recommend this app to anybody who wants to keep a tighter grip on their dollar.
More addictive than any iOS game
Mint is more addictive than any game on the App Store. Mint has made me into an obsessive personal finance guru. I obsess about keeping my balances in the green every month and beating last months' "score." Mint had made me so conscientious about my own finances. When I buy stuff I now ask myself, do I need this? How will this affect my income/expense score this month? When I win at Mint, I don't win points or virtual brag rights, I win at life. Just last month I cut my employee's pay for the third time. His objections about paying for the hospital bills of his "handicapped" son Little Tim or something went over my head as I contemplated my cost savings on Mint. Mint has truly been a lifesaver...I couldn't hav...hold on, some woman in a ghostly white veil is tapping at my window at this late hour. What a humbug.
Poor results from technical support
I am very frustrated with Mint technical support. I was getting detailed transactions from one of my credit cards and then Mint stopped picking up the transactions. I reported this over a year ago and with multiple emails and providing screen shots and other information they requested the problem has never been fixed. They said they have escalated the problem several times but the problem still has not been fixed. Technical support has been an exercise in frustration with no resolution to fix the problem. I am not happy with their service and their inability and lack of follow through to solve the problem to post the credit card detailed transactions as they were doing before the problem occurred.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.