By Pauli Ojanen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Got old device? Minute Commander v1.2 will run on very old devices like iPhone2g with iOS 3 and up. Just click download and the App Store will select the best version for your device. *****
Minute Commander is a futuristic turn-based 3d naval battle game in which you can play against 1-3 of your friends or against computer players. The game is played with SINGLE device and one turn lasts one MINUTE. The main goal is to destroy your enemy. Each player has a fleet consisting of one heavy, two medium and two light class ships. The ships are equipped with stock weapons when the battle starts. Larger range of weapons are delivered to the battle area as the game advances.
- UP TO 4 WIRELESS (Wi-Fi) JOYPADS! Minute Commander Joypad is available on the App Store for FREE!
- select your team from 18 unique naval ships (submarines, cruisers, carriers, light assault vessels..)
- change the appearance of the vehicles in real time by installing new weapons found in the game
- move freely in a 10 square kilometer 3d world and rotate/zoom it with familiar touch commands such as the pinch and the drag
- knock out your enemy with machine guns, cannons, plasma weapons, lasers, rocket launchers, torpedos, tsar bombs, mines and airstrikes
- protect your fleet with forcefields and escape the enemy with a teleport
- enjoy the awesome soundtrack or play your own favourite music at the background with iPod
- a highly optimized file size, downloadable directly with 3g without requiring iTunes or Wi-Fi connection
***** THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEWS! :) *****
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Antialiasing was enabled for multicore devices
- Everyplay replay sharing was updated. Contains a bug fix for 64 bit devices.
Fun Game, Needs Save And Resume
Re Minute Commander Ipad,
Hi. I purchased MC for Ipad and enjoy the game. However, I request an auto and manual save feature for all the different game types, including quick game. If the ipad cover is shut or the app shuffled to the side, the game MC does not allow for continuation of the pending game. It is rare for me to have uninterrupted game play and I'm always losing my progress or forced to leave the ipad screen on, causing a big drain on my battery.
You could cause a disabling of the auto save for games that the user intends to count towards leader board stats, so that there is no unfair advantage. Personally, I don't participate in leader boards in any games. I'm just looking for a game to play by myself.
Very Fun Game
I really enjoy playing the game. Runs well on an old iPad 1. I wish the AI could be smarter on the hardest setting. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.
The game is fun and all, but I don't like having to do the angles, and the limited amount of time on the turns gives me pressure. So I fail. Even though I could give myself more time. The opponent gets more time. Letting him give my ships a pain in the butt(if ships had butts, that is). Also, how do you do multiplayer? Is their multiplayer? That is because I searched"Team Multiplayer Battles" and that came up. I mean online multiplayer if you are confused.So that is why I give it 1 and a1/2 stars but it wouldn't let me do halves, so oh well😕.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pauli Ojanen
- © 2010-2014 Pauli Ojanen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.