Mixlr - Social Live Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mixlr is a simple way to broadcast, share and listen to live audio.
Create your own live audio content, or explore a growing world of musicians, bands, DJ's, radio stations, sports teams, journalists, comedians and podcasters who use Mixlr to share live audio.
• Broadcast high-quality live audio with your built in mic
• Use your own headset or plug in an external device
• Share your live broadcasts directly to Facebook and Twitter and more
• Record your live broadcasts locally and save them to your showreel
• Share, export and playback your broadcasts later
• Listen to all your favourite live audio on the go
• Browse broadcasts, categories and search easily for any Mixlr artist or user
• Follow your favourite content creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Chat with the broadcaster and other listeners live
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
• Login and register with email and Facebook
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
What's New in Version 3.1
This update includes stability and bug fixes for the following:
* Audiobus broadcasting
* Showreel playback for off-air users
...an asscramp. Looked like a cool idea, and really wanted to use it as a daily morning broadcasted musical muse log. Wasted close to an hour trying to figure it out and have it work properly. No one likes to be sent something that requires a download to see or hear. Unless I'm missing something, this is exactly the kind a app that's loathable.
Please fix notifications
Cannot uncheck notifications. I do not want to receive emails every time someone I follow goes live.
Love the app, fixing my Shoutcast addiction
Love this app and some great channels for some of the live music I listen to. Since most of my Shoutcast channels have slowly disappeared, this becoming my go to app.
Just wish we could get casting added to it for Chromecast or available as a streaming app on fire TV, (Roku), or smart TVs.