MLB BUNT Baseball Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2017 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card app is back for the 2017 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with thousands of exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2017 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
FEATURES FOR 2017 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the LEVEL scoring system.
• CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2017 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
What's New in Version 8.1.6
-Fix for white insert card issue in Batter Up
Not too bad
I like the new batter up game but it seems the randomness is not that random. Almost every time I play I never make it past the fourth inning because there is always strikes.
I do like collecting cards and how they tie them into games all season long. Now I have nothing to do through the winter and have to start over with my collection next spring.
If you don't trade in your cards for better one with higher points you can end up with 15 or more duplicates because the system gives out the same cards over and over. With the post season cards those can't be traded up and in a short time I have 5 copies of some cards.
The biggest complaint I have is the power drain on my phone. If I open the app it drains away 20% of the battery in ten minutes. No other app is that bad. And if I leave it open in the background it also has an impact on the battery so I have to remember to completely shut it down or my phone dies quickly.
Overall a decent app
The pluses are that one can “collect” cards of their favorite players, or make “trades” with others to get cards they want. You can earn free coins every day, and do tasks to get more, so it’s possible to build a decent collection without ever spending a penny.
The minuses... well, all the best cards are only available if you spend real money to buy “diamonds,” which you can then use to buy special packs. I’m sorry but I’m not spending real money for digital cards featuring “real” autographs and “real” artifacts like game used jerseys and hats.
Like all communities that build under a shared passion, there are some really good people who participate in Bunt and there are some real chucklenuts. Just go out, have fun and enjoy yourself.
The app is a good way to easily collect cards. Finishing sets and getting award cards can be fun. There are some cards that require $ to get, but so far that hasn’t been abused here like it has on other Topps apps. They need to make money to keep going, so have some premium cards makes since as long as it doesn’t get out of hand.
My suggestion for Topps would be to create a $ secondary market. Right now Facebook groups and eBay are selling these cards. If Topps had their own secondary market they could take 10% of all transactions. That would be a revenue stream for Topps and provide users a secure way to buy from others without scamming concerns.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 8.1.6
- Size: 255 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2017, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ace Deal!!$0.99
- Grandstand Deal!!$99.99
- Bunt-And-Run Deal!!$4.99
- 9th Inning Deal 2!!$9.99
- Running Home Deal!!$9.99
- Rookie Pack Deal!!$0.99
- 9th Inning Deal!!$9.99
- One Teal Card!$2.99
- Base-On-Balls Deal!!$4.99
- Dugout Deal!!$19.99