"An MMA simulator as beautiful as the bloody and bruised fighters it celebrates, MMA Manager is nevertheless fun and well-constructed" - Bronze Award from PocketGamer
"MMA Manager is a great management sim to pass time or any train journey or whenever you get a spare moment. It is deep enough to allow you to feel like you are running things without ever being too overwhelming and will keep you entertained for many an hour. A must for any MMA fan." - Michael Dalgleish, Zero1Gaming
"You must go on. You can’t go on. You’ll go on. All for 10%." - Josh Rosenblatt, Vice's Fightland
Take on the role of a MMA manager in the modern fight business. Manage your gym and build your fight team from the local scene to the heights of managing world champions in the top promotions.
• This is your fight team. Recruit fighters from multiple weight classes and hire coaches to train them.
• Negotiate with leagues, book fights, and guide your fighters up the ranks to win titles.
• An open-ended game in a simulated MMA world with 10 different fight promotions and at least 940 AI fighters.
• Wide range of procedurally generated fighters with differing appearances, skills, stats, martial arts backgrounds, records and personalities. Fighter appearances can vary in hair styles, colours, tattoos, skin tone, facial hair and cauliflower ears.
• AI Fighters will age out, fight each other and move up and down the rankings.
• Fully Simulated player fighters and personalities including greed, happiness, bad habits and career goals.
• Manage your fighters’ careers, keep them happy but remember you can always get rid of them.
• Complex fight simulations with a huge number of possible combinations of action that can make up each fight.
• Corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
• Different martial arts styles affect what techniques fighters can use. Fighters can learn new styles from their coaches.
• Deal with issues like missing weight, injuries, and PEDs.
• Upgrade and equip your gym with the best equipment to compliment your coaches.
• Tweaked Fighter retirement ages a couple of years higher.
• Fighters will fight a minimum number of fights before retiring.
• Light Theme - switch themes via the options menu.
• Additional Skin Tones
• Female post fight screen
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good fun game
Wish they could add graphics to simulate the fights someday. Reading the event log after each round is fun. Hard at first to get the balance and budgets down.
Can’t stop playing
I can’t stop playing this amazing game
Just one more fight....
Gets the gloves on you and does not let go.
Updated: New patch which adds difficulty levels is just the thing. I wish there was more transparency into the simulation process, like the effects of selecting certain techniques, but overall a great game.
- Bit By Bit Games Limited
- 206.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Bit By Bit Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bit By Bit Games Investment $4.99
- McDojo Investment $1.99
- Knocked Out Apparel Investment $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.