Rsupport’s ‘MobileSupport – RemoteCall’ application allows support representatives to remotely access customers’ mobile devices to identify and resolve issues in real-time. With ‘MobileSupport – RemoteCall’, support representatives are able to provide secure and reliable support without having to have the customer visit a support center.
1.Screen Sharing Customers are able to share pictures of their mobile device screen with support representatives to collaboratively identify and resolve issues in real-time.
2.On-screen Drawing Mark important areas for the customer to see to communicate certain points more clearly.
3.Text Chat MobileSupport – RemoteCall’s in-app chat feature allows customers and support representatives to conveniently communicate with each other during support sessions.
4.Simple Connection Getting connected is easy. All the customer needs to do is enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative.
[Receiving Mobile Device Support - Customers]
1.Download, install, and then launch the ‘MobileSupport’ application.
2.Enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative, then click ‘OK’.
3.Engage in real-time video support.
4.Close the application once video support session has ended.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Other minor bug fixes
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright(C) 2001 ~ 2018 RSUPPORT CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.