Mobile Mouse Pro - Remote & Trackpad App / Watch / Widget
By R.P.A. Tech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iOS device into a wireless mouse, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand. Mobile Mouse is fully updated to take advantage of the iPhone 6/6+, iOS 8, with high resolution graphics, a Widget, and an all new APPLE WATCH App.
Mobile Mouse is the only remote app that works over Bluetooth, WIFI, WIFI-Direct, and USB through an in-app purchase. This allows you to connect to your computer without the need for a router or to be connected to a local area network. (OS X ONLY)
Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let your iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate remote for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media, web, and presentation applications. Mobile Mouse is the only app to feature a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on in OS X. Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular media, web, and presentation programs for the Mac and PC, with new remotes added frequently.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS ***
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, USB without the need for a router (In-app purchase, OS X only, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- APPLE WATCH App (Media/Presentation control)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, Pencil stylus)
- Today View Widget
- File Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Select AirPlay source for computer from Media remote
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- And much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 6+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows XP+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. We can not respond to reviews, so posting your questions there will not get you an answer.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Boxee
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Apple Watch app. The WATCH is here, and Mobile Mouse is ready for it. Control your Media and Presentation programs from your new Apple Watch. Supports Force Touch Options. (Pro-version of presentation module activates pro version in Apple Watch)
- ALL NEW peer-to-peer connection options. Through an in-app purchase you will have the option to utilize Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, and USB to connect to your computer without a router. (OS X ONLY, please make sure your computer/OS are compatible before buying)
- Brand new, flat icon, looks great on your home screen.
- More UI refinements for iPhone 6/6+
- Shows the volume of your computer
- Added double tap on Enter key in Numeric Keypad to type a Tab
- Presentations can now advance slides using the hardware volume buttons
- Bug Fixes
3.3.1 - Fixed: Apple Watch app, widget, control key issue, auto-reconnect, jumbled keys
** Make sure you update the server software **
Great App... Some suggestions from a long time user.
You have ruined this app by changing the function of the volume buttons! Yours was the ONLY app that could turn the volume up and down remotely with the iPhone buttons. Please return this feature!!!!!!!
Here is an d review I wrote:
I have used this app every day for the past year. I teach a college music history class simultaneously utilizing PowerPoint, QuickTime movies, and java based software from the text. The fact that this program knows what app you are using is a big plus. It is able to keep the correct remote on the phone for the app you are running.
Here is what I need:
1. A DEDICATED VOLUME CONTROLLER on the PowerPoint presenter. It takes too long to wait for the volume controls to pop up, and it is too easy to accidentally hit the right mouse button when they do. This is the most important change you can make!
2. The ability to create your own remotes (like SnatchPro and other apps) would make this program THE most butt-kicking presentation app ever!
HippoRemote doesn't serve my needs. SnatchPro is great but disconnects after 6 minutes of inactivity despite my setting the preferences to stay connected. This has happened on 2 different macs for over 2 years now.
This us the best out there folks... but I think it can even be better!
Love this app
I was having an issue with the previous release, but the current one fixed me up fine. My phone connects back great every time. Media Center functions are great, too. It is back to 5 stars for me.
I use this all the time on my Windows 7 Media Center system. The pad for MC is nice. The only complaint I have is that the forward and reverse buttons are pretty thin.
But, great application. I gave used at work as well for presentations. People were amazed. "You're controlling the slides with your iPhone?" Money well spent for me.
After having the free version for over a year the app became unstable and would not remain paired. The DNS would revert and not remain synced with my MacBook and it became more of a burden than a plus. I decided to upgrade and pay for the ability to pair with USB or BT but both of these functions have yet to work. In the month since upgrading the app has functioned correctly twice out of dozens of attempts, reconfigurations and on multiple networks. Save your money and your ram and buy an alt solution.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: RPA Tech, INC
- © RPA Technology, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Presentation Mode$1.99
- Advanced Communications$0.99