Mobile Mouse Pro - Remote / Trackpad App & Widget for Mac & PC Media, Web, Presentation Apps
By R.P.A. Tech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless, multi-touch trackpad mouse, in-air mouse, remote, and keyboard for your Mac or PC! Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand. Mobile Mouse is fully updated to take advantage of the iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8, with high resolution graphics and a Notification Widget.
Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate remote for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse is the only app to feature a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on in OS X! Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC, with new remotes added frequently.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS ***
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, Pencil stylus)
- iOS 8 Notification Center widget
- File Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Select AirPlay source for computer from Media remote
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- And much, much more.
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 6+
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Intel)
- Windows XP-8 (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. We can not respond to reviews, so posting your questions there will not get you an answer.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Boxee
What's New in Version 3.2.4
Major update for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 & 6+
- Formated for iPhone 6/6+
- High resolution graphics for iPhone 6+
- Remote widget for iOS 8. Control/view your media, volume, and put your computer to sleep from the Notification Center.
- Album artwork and track info for the current playing song in iTunes & Spotify (more to come) in the Notification Center and app
- Larger toolbar buttons and modifier keys. Selected buttons are also easier to see.
- Play control in media remote now reflects the playing state for iTunes/Spotify
- Improved/faster networking
- Fixed widget problem in 3.2.0
- Fixed crashing when running on an iPad in 3.2.0
- Fixed presentation pro purchase
- Fixed volume controls
- Fixed crashing on iOS 6
* Please update the Mobile Mouse Server to take advantage of the new features.
Really useful, feature loaded
I have 3 Media Centers in the house and this app controls them all with an easy switch to each server. It's fully featured and then some, able to control everything on the Win7 boxes from my iPhone or iPad. Would give it 5 stars if the network setup was a little less flakey, however, I do have multiple WAPs and that likely contributes to the difficulty. If you have a little technical savvy it's a fantastic app. The 1-star reviews are probably those without *basic* network knowledge and likely those who just gave up. The Interwebs are your friend.
Always been great.
Since day one (3-4 years back I think) I've been using air mouse. Windows had reconnection drawbacks, but that could have been for numerous reasons. But with apple it's more plug and play with default settings. Bluetooth connectivity would be a useful feature for non wifi applications. But I am very happy thus far. Pinch functionality could also be added for Apple use.
If your app no longer connects...
I have since had connections issues myself since updating this app to the newest update, and using Yosemite on my mac as well. Here’s what I did to resolve the issue:
Open the Mobile Mouse Server app on your Mac.
Click Server Settings….
Verify the IP and Port Number of the Mobile Mouse Server.
Now open to the Mouse Pro App on your mobile device.
Click the Settings Gears on the top left corner of the screen.
Uncheck the box that says “Any”.
Type in the IP address and the Port Number exactly as it appears in your Server settings.
Save, and VOILA you should now be connected with no issues.
Otherwise I have always loved this little app. Definitely worth the money spent so I can have access to my computer without being right in front of it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 46.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RPA Tech, INC
- © RPA Technology, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Presentation Mode$1.99