Major features & benefits:
- Manage and Monitor unlimited numbers of Zabbix Servers, and fast-switch between them without leaving MobileOp
- Monitor Active Triggers status
- Monitor Events history
- Monitor realtime Host status and related Items
- Monitor Item Graph in real-time
- Monitor Trigger and Events based on Host
- Edit/Modify Trigger basic configuration
- Edit/Modify Item basic configuration
- Acknowledge Events changes
- Send execution of Host based scripts right from your device
- Ability to place an host in Maintenance status
- Push Notification support by integration with Zabbix Server custom alert script mediatype *
- Support for HTTP Basic Authentication
- Track your Zabbix monitored hosts status information directly using the iPhone/iPad Camera and QR Code Tags with the MobileOp's feature HostTag and HostScan.
- Add Photo (from Camera or Photo Library) with GPS coordinates to yours monitored Hosts for reachability and logistics references
- Interaction with third party Naviagation apps
- Local notification for each Trigger status change
- Per ZABBIX Server parameters definition
- Interaction with third party apps that support Telnet,SSH,HTTP/HTTPS protocols useful for managing your Host.
- Support for ZABBIX version from 2.0 to 4.0
- MobileOp is not an IT Management stand-alone App, it needs ZABBIX back-end to work
- MobileOp needs a ZABBIX Super Admin account to work
* Push Notification Support with Zabbix alert custom script. This will allow your Zabbix Server to send Push Notification alerts directly to your iPhone/iPad using MobileOp.
- Fixed a problem with graphic layout for iPhone XR
- Fixed Maintenance notification in active Problems
- Added a filter for hide Problems that belongs to hosts in maintenance.
- Added min Severity filter, now is possible to show/hide Problems based on Severity
Ratings and Reviews
Broken with Zabbix 2.4.0
I actually love this app but wanted to leave note here for this version. Zabbix 2.4.0 was just released and it seems to have broken this app’s ability to connect to the server. If you need this app to work then don’t upgrade Zabbix until there is an update.
When will support for 2.4 be available?
Not working with 2.4.0
This app cannot connect to zabbix servers running 2.4.0 or above.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.