MobileVOIP Cheap calls
By Finarea SA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MobileVOIP is a free iPhone cheap calls app which lets you make (free) national or international mobile voip calls directly from your iPhone. You can save on your Mobile Phone costs by simply installing the MobileVOIP app and start making cheap calls.
Make sure you have enabled MobileVOIP in the privacy settings (microphone) on your iOS device!
Select any contact from your contact list, which is accessible in the app, and start your call using MobileVOIP anywhere, anytime.
MobileVOIP operates over multiple internet connection options (3G, WiFi, GPRS, Edge, UMTS) directly from one integrated contact list. Install MobileVOIP now and start making free 3g calls and WiFi calls today; no need for expensive calling plans anymore! Even when abroad, you can save money on your international phonecalls to friends and family back home: simply find a public WiFi access point and save on monthly calling charges.
- After updating to iOS7, some users may experience issues with their microphone. Solve this issue by going to: Settings > Privacy > Microphone, turn on the MobileVOIP switch there!
- Make SIP phone calls on your iPhone
- Make FREE calls to a selection of destinations using your iPhone
- Make cheap calls to any international destination
- Send Cheap Text Messages (SMS) worldwide!
- Save on calling charges using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS
- Select regular contacts from contact list to make a call
- Works all around the globe: anywhere, anytime
- Bypass voip blockades with MobileVOIP
- Low Bandwidth; save on roaming
Over 50 VoIP providers supported. Make sure you have an account already, before using the MobileVOIP app. Supported VoIP Brands:
12Voip, Actionvoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallPirates, CallingCredit, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoipCall, Cheapvoip, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, Easyvoip, FreeCall, Freevoipdeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Intervoip, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaVoip, NetAppel, NoNoh, PennyConnect, PoivY, Powervoip, RebVoice, Rynga, SMSDiscount, SipDiscount, SmartVoip, SmsListo, SparVoip, StuntCalls, Telbo, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, VoipZoom, Voipblast, VoipYO, WebcallDirect.
What's New in Version 1.08.255
Fixed crash after unlock
So so. Wish I had other choices
If a regular phone call comes in while I use the app to call, this app disconnects its call. Don't blame Apple, put device in Do not disturb while using this app.
If I talk for a long time and the app needs to start charging, it simply disconnects the current call!! Unreal! Why don't you just start charging and let me continue instead of forcing me to redial???
The sound quality is bad often.
2 stars is too many!
I've used many calling apps in the past 6 years. This app by far is the best. I just hope they lower the rates.
A alternative choice to skype to make calls through iPhones, the voice quality is not bad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 1.08.255
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Finarea SA
- All rights reserved ©2010 Finarea SA / MobileVOIP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.