MobileVOIP is a free iPhone cheap calls app which lets you make (free) national or international mobile voip calls directly from your iPhone. You can save on your Mobile Phone costs by simply installing the MobileVOIP app and start making cheap calls.
Make sure you have enabled MobileVOIP in the privacy settings (microphone) on your iOS device!
Select any contact from your contact list, which is accessible in the app, and start your call using MobileVOIP anywhere, anytime.
MobileVOIP operates over multiple internet connection options (3G, WiFi, GPRS, Edge, UMTS) directly from one integrated contact list. Install MobileVOIP now and start making free 3g calls and WiFi calls today; no need for expensive calling plans anymore! Even when abroad, you can save money on your international phonecalls to friends and family back home: simply find a public WiFi access point and save on monthly calling charges.
- After updating to iOS8, some users may experience issues with their microphone. Solve this issue by going to: Settings > Privacy > Microphone, turn on the MobileVOIP switch there!
- Make SIP phone calls on your iPhone
- Make FREE calls to a selection of destinations using your iPhone
- Make cheap calls to any international destination
- Send Cheap Text Messages (SMS) worldwide!
- Save on calling charges using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS
- Select regular contacts from contact list to make a call
- Works all around the globe: anywhere, anytime
- Bypass voip blockades with MobileVOIP
- Low Bandwidth; save on roaming
Over 50 VoIP providers supported. Make sure you have an account already, before using the MobileVOIP app. Supported VoIP Brands:
12Voip, Actionvoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallPirates, CallingCredit, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoipCall, Cheapvoip, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, Easyvoip, FreeCall, Freevoipdeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Intervoip, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaVoip, NetAppel, NoNoh, PennyConnect, PoivY, Powervoip, RebVoice, Rynga, SMSDiscount, SipDiscount, SmartVoip, SmsListo, SparVoip, StuntCalls, Telbo, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, VoipZoom, Voipblast, VoipYO, WebcallDirect.
Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but need to improvement
I’ve been using this app for many many years. So far so good. It need an option to purchase credit within the app, I don’t like going to my email every few weeks to look up the link.
Recently the app performance is dropping and phone calls aren’t working properly.
Best app on the market for intl calls
This is the lowest cost for landlines calls I could find in the AppStore. That’s all that matters. You can always use Viber or WhatsApp to call another cellphone, but this app is the best for landlines.
No support, unstable.
I have been using this app for years just because it is convenient, and Rynga and Freevoipdeal offer free calls to most European countries, but sometimes free/cheap is not that great when you have to restart the app several times, there is no sound when you make a call. Will use the free 120 days and will change provider and company, no more Finarea. Company support doesn’t even exist.
- Finarea SA
- 15.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- All rights reserved ©2018 Finarea SA / MobileVOIP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.