Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Full support for keys F1-F20, Esc, Tab, Arrows and other VT220 terminal keys.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- iScan/aScan barcode scanner from Mobilogics.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
What's New in Version 2.7
- macro can have a name
- general bug fixing
Best Solution for Remote Access to my Server
I run a telnet plugin on my Minecraft server and this app is perfect for mobile access. Great to see the developer is keeping the app current.
This app works great for remote access via my I
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.