Mocha Telnet Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Full support for keys F1-F20, Esc, Tab, Arrows and other VT220 terminal keys.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- iScan barcode scanner from Mobilogics.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
What's New in Version 2.5
- camera barcode scanner would fail after 5 scans
- using large fonts in iOS would give wrong layout
- unicode characters could block the screen display
- general bug fixing
Good, but strange design decision
While the app does what it's supposed to, and does it well for the most part, the decision to make the in-keyboard button the "done" button, instead of the enter one is odd, especially considering that's usually where the enter button is located. Other than that, it is good.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.