Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is coming this fall! Watch the exclusive trailer on YouTube : http://bit.ly/oV9zvX
Check out the new update below!
Finish what you started.
Complete the mission unveiled in the first opus of one of the most acclaimed FPS games on the App Store, this time on fronts all over the globe.
“Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus looks like a big step forward for the series.” - SlideToPlay
“I was impressed with the console-quality graphics and gameplay elements.” - PC Mag
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD further improves the exemplary gameplay of the first Modern Combat for an astounding immersion in a modern war experience and offers one of the most complete FPS multiplayer games on the iPad.
AN IMPECCABLE PRODUCTION ENHANCED BY THE MOST TENSE GAMEPLAY YET
- The original control modes (Default, Screen Tap, Virtual Sticks) have been further refined for an impressive gameplay fluidity.
- High-definition 3D graphics, enhanced for the iPad.
- QTEs and improved headshot sensations add to the stunning intensity of the gameplay.
A STUNNING DIVE INTO THE HEART OF A GLOBAL MODERN CONFLICT
- Embody one of the 3 playable characters and throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Facial animations and instant-kill slow-motion create a breathtaking sense of immersion.
- 15 weapons from real military forces that you can gather directly from your enemies and upgrade with several accessories.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the realism of the war experience.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FPS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE APP STORE
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
- XP progression through 72 ranks, reward messages, unlockable weapons and leaderboards ensure heated multiplayer competition.
- Gather your squad and face your favorite foes through Gameloft LIVE!
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
I found a new @Gameloft Game! Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus: http://bit.ly/blackpegasus #222 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!
What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.2.6
•Fixed a bug that prevented to display the correct online rank
•Fixed a bug with the camera when you invert the Y-axis & shot
•Minor bug fixes
Gameloft! Read this!
This is a great game! I only want you to add 3 things on multiplayer gameloft, and that's XP for killstreaks, things for killstreaks, and radar. For example, if you get a 5 killstreak then you get 100 XP, then 100 more for each 5 kills after that. So if you got a 10 killstreak you would get 200 XP. Next, I would really appreciate it if you added things if you do get killstreaks. At a 3 killstreak you could get an rc car. A remote controlled car that you control and can drive around the map. This car will kill an enemy on impact. This car can be shot to avoid explosion. Lastly, I would love it if you added radar/map. You can't see enemys on the map, but you can get a 5 killstreak to activate a spy plane, which shows where the enemys are. (I would like it if you could have 2 skills at once)
People say that gameloft never listens to their customers, but prove them wrong gameloft and listen to this review. If you add the things in this review, this app will be on the top charts.
Get some other ideas from Call of Duty Black Ops, or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
I love ya gameloft, you are a great app company, my favorite apps are from you.
great game but has too many flaws
By far the best fps game on the IPad. Despite this it has several elements that detract from the overall gameplay. In multiplayer the spawning system can be very annoying as I have often found myself spawning in front of enemies (usually snipers) right next to the enemy flag, or have enemies spawn right in back of me. It would be good If the maps were larger and you could choose which teammate to spawn on. In the campaign there is little incentive to use the sniper rifle as enemies are usually so close by that it is much easier to use an assault rifle. In multiplayer enemies have too much health and because of this, they are able to spam grenades ( which unfortunately explode on impact) and
get a cheap kill. Also if someone throws a flash bang near you after you die, you spawn blinded. The only other thing that I would add to the game is weapon customization and communication with your teammates. I absolutely love Modern Combat especially the part of the game when you are in Eastern Europe. I hope Modern Combat 3 solves some of these issues.
The best and most complete shooter on the iPad
Gameloft made a fantastic game. The graphics are very well done, but they aren't the best on iPad (See MC3). The framerate is consistent in Single Player and Multiplayer, with very few slowdowns. This is one reason why I like MC2 more than MC3 because I have iPad 1.The single player campaign is long and action packed. With that being said, the controls are smooth and fluent, which makes the game even more fun. Now here is what everybody cares about, the Multiplayer. It's fast and ferocious! There are plenty of weapons to choose from, with plenty of perks you can use to customize your way of playing. The maps are well balanced and have good scale. There's also a great variety of maps to choose from. Overall, MC2 is another great FPS from gameloft. If you haven't tried it yet, definitely give it a shot.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2011
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 586 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Modern Combat 2 HD: Map Pack 1 $1.99