Momentum Magazine by the National MS Society
By GLC Custom Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly, interactive magazine app includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and recent advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into wellness, symptom management, social matters and employment issues, with a focus on strategies that enable people with MS, as well as their families and carepartners, to live their best lives.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships—both personal and professional—in a life with MS.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS, and how they’re improving people’s lives.
• Move: Spotlight on events that show the MS movement in action, and help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• Pulse on MS: News briefings, facts, stats and Society news.
• In the Know: Articles with practical tips for managing finances, home life, health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of people and organizations that have touched lives within the MS community.
• Fired Up: People affected by MS raise their voices about an issue, challenge or event that is meaningful to them. Includes first-person narratives and humor about life with MS.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art designed to inspire and uplift.
Note: This app is available for iPad only. To view Momentum content from your iPhone, please visit MomentumMagazineOnline.com
What's New in Version 12
Updated the platform.
Great content, poorly executed app
I'm grateful to have the convenience of reading this magazine on my iPad, and really appreciate the magazine's contents.
But the app itself is, hands down, the clunkiest and least intuitive iPad app I've encountered for reading anything. At the end of a page, we have to test 3 different methods to move on - scrolling the column up, paging up, or paging right for the next article - and often none of them are immediately responsive. It's so frustrating! Please look at best practices, pick ONE navigation method and stick with it, and stop trying to be so fancy.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 12
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: M. I. T. Financial Group, Inc.
- © GLC Custom Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.