By Autour du Potager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
My Potager will allow you to completly manage your kitchen garden. Whether you are a beginner or more advanced gardener, you will find all the information you'll need to grow more than 70 vegetables, flowers or herbs.
In addition to those plant descriptions, My Potager offers a tool allowing you to plan your complete garden over the year.
Here is the list of all the features of the application :
For each vegetable :
- A detailed description
- A calendar view showing the seeding and/or planting dates
- A calendar for the harvest dates
- Managing of several gardens
- Many size combinations (from 1x1 to 9x9)
- Planning of your gardens month after month
- Possibility to print or export your gardens as PDF or by email
- A tool to follow the harvests
- A moon calendar to perfectly grow your vegetables
- New : You can now enrich the existing database by creating your own plants.
Cherry on the cake ! You don't need any Internet connection, everything is working directly on your iPhone or iPad!
What's New in Version 4.8
- Bug fix
Good concept, but crashes often
The good: Has a nice library of crops and allows custom crops. Manages multiple garden plots with custom lengths and widths, and allows the user to customize growing months to manage crop rotations within the growing season.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Nicolas BERTHEL
- © Nicolas Berthel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.