MoneyBook is the most easy to use expense log that keeps track of your spending. No complex operations, no impractical functions. MoneyBook is easy to use.
MoneyBook will quickly and easily record each expense. It’s easy to see how much money you have spent every week and even how much money you have spent this year.
- Multiple books, Daily Expense/Traveling/Holiday Gift.
- Create a group of books.
- Support different currencies for different books.
- Multiple accounts,Cash/Credit Card.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Fast and easy to use native iPhone user interface.
- Recording a purchase takes seconds.
- Supports for Siri Shortcuts with URL schemes.
- Auto-generate recurring expenses and income entries.
- Create/Edit/Sort expense/income categories and subcategories.
- Support to order category by Alphabetic/Frequency/Customized.
- Dynamic graph showing costs in percentages.
- History to view and adjust your previous entries.
- Flexible reports to view expenses by week, month, or year.
- Password protection.
- Export CSV file.
- Export/Import Backup by USB.
- Online backup via iCloud.
- Back up via Mail.
- Sync data across multiple devices via iCloud.
I will not be able to reply directly to you in your review, so if you have any problems while using MoneyBook, please email me.
I will help you to solve your problem ASAP
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I usually do not write reviews but I had to for this app. This app is so easy and user friendly! I love that you can edit everything from the name of the accounts to the expense categories. I tried another app that was too difficult to figure out and I couldn't edit any information that I entered. I finally gave up and found this one. I highly recommend this and it is worth every penny. Thank you!!
Problems with update
Love this app and have been using it to keep track of my expenses for years, but since the latest update I can't take photos of my receipts or upload them from my camera without the app shutting down. Please address. Also, can't see a book balance without going into the info screen. This is definitely a downgrade from the previous version.
Simple yet amazing
I've only started using this app for a few weeks now but I can honestly say it has already saved me money. Easy to understand and use. It really puts non essentials into perspective and how you don't need to buy all those little things that eventually add up. Excellent App!
- Qiu Ping
- 15.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 AppCheer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.