Monitor4Home is an iPhone/iPod/iPad application for the home automation system EZcontrol XS1 of the company Ezcontrol GmbH (http://ezcontrol.de).
In conjunction with XS1 you can monitor sensors and switch actuators, which are configured with the home automation system from the company Ezcontrol GmbH (www.ezcontrol.de) running with 3.0 Firmware.
A variety of actuators and sensors can be included, such as:
- switch sockets
- shutter control
- heater control (FHT)
- relative humidity
- power consumption, gas consumption
- wireless smoke detector
- motion detection
For a complete list of supported switches and sensors please check the web side http://ezcontrol.de.
The advantage of EZcontrol lies in the integration of different manufactures of switches and sensors. Are most of Smart Home Systems proprietary and you can only integrate switches of the same system, the system from Ezcontrol GmbH can be combined with a variety of manufactures like:
- ELV / Conrad FS10 / FS20 /FHT80B Heizungssteuerung
- Conrad RSL
- düwi (Intertechno Modelle)
- REV Telecomfort
- Phillips SBC SP370
- ELRO HomeEasy®, Flamingo Rauchmelder, AB-440, AB-400, AB-601
- Vivanco FSS 31000W
- Unitec 450801
- Kopp F.C.
By extending the license it is also possible to integrate components from Warema, Berker®, Gira® and Jung®.
A complete list and a full description which component of the company can be integrated you can finde on the web side of the vendor http://ezcontrol.de
EZcontrol XS1 with firmware 3.0.
For the use of Push Notification the firmware 4.0 BETA of EZcontrol is required. Push Notification and configuration to the timer on the app is only available to sponsors.
After entering the IP address the full configuration of sensors, actuators, timers and the status will be collected from the application.
- monitor sensors
- control actuators
- the status of the memory card is being monitored
- if a sensor value is not updated within a specified time, the time is shown in red, so you can quickly identify problems with the sensors
- connect to a password protected EZcontrol
- hiding of sensors and actuators which are beginning with a underscore "_" in the name
This is my first app and it would be nice if you have problems, please contact me directly and do not give me the feedback with bead ratings.
Otherwise I'm happy about any feedback.
New in 3.2.1
• Loading and caching of data for displaying the graph has been optimized, so that the display performance has been significantly increased.
• A crash with timer has been fixed and a new feature has been added. With a "+" it is easy to activate inactive timers.
New in 3.2
For our sponsors, who have the option D license for the memory card access in XS1 activated, the recorded values can now be displayed graphically.
This function needs as minimum iOS 8.
Due to an adjustment in the connection to our server for activation / deactivation of Push Notification, this version is for all users, which are using Push Notification, required.
The app is available for free in the essential functions and can be tested. If you like the app you can support the development as a sponsor. You donate for the existing functions. You can become Sponsor as in-app purchase and you will get the possibility to test additional features.
- Heiko Reinhardt
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Tom Reinhardt
- In-App Purchases
- Sponsor $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.