Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next installment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you liked the 16-bit classics on old consoles, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
• Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
• Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
• Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
• Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
• Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
Playable in many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Russian and Spanish.
• Implement broken 3rd Party Licenses button
• Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Game will not load
Don’t waste your money
Developer Response ,
The problem should now be fixed in version 2.13.1. Thanks for the report!
Downloaded this a long time ago. Got wiped out within 20 minutes. Didn't see how it was possible to progress farther due to damage being completely unavoidable. Deleted game. Regretted that waste of three dollars. Looked on the App Store today. Added to the growing list of issues on my review of plundernauts (definitely my favorite). Decided to bash all of my worst buys (Z Runner, Element Fighter (surprised those aren't licensed, as they sure look it), Kaizin Rumble, too bad Magimon was taken off the App Store as it's the most singularly boring, pointless, and horrible of my ios buys ever). Saw this. Decided to write this review.
This game is awesome
It's a perfect old school rpg. I love it
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Nooskewl
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.