A Mood Pad - Heat Sensitive Surface
By Octarine Flame
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 app Mood Pad! More features than any competing app!
Share on Facebook & Twitter, or Save & Use as Wallpaper. Also create any color you want with Custom Colors!
Mood Pad is the best simulation of a heat sensitive pad available for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Run your fingers over the screen and watch the screen swirl with color. Lift your hand and watch the colors smoothly fade away.
* Twelve unique color themes let you create fantastical designs to fit your mood.
* An unlimited number of custom colors YOU create!
* Options for sensitivity and fade-away speed give you full control.
* Turn fade off to create amazing designs
* Quickly pause to show your friends.
* Easily wipe away old designs with the push of a button or a shake.
* Control the Size of Your Touch
* Stylish New Icon
* Save your pad by pressing Home and Sleep simultaneously, or in the options menu
* Set your pad as your wallpaper
* Tweet your pads from the Options screen, and a copy is saved to your camera roll!
* Post your pads to Facebook
* E-mail your pads to friends (3.0 only)
* Upgrade to the faster, ad-free version with In App Purchase (3.0 only)
Smooth and responsive graphics make Mood Pad feel ultra-realistic.
Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/octarineflame
** Remember, if you like Mood Pad, please take a moment to rate us or write a review. Let us know what YOU want to see. Thanks! **
Keep an eye out for new releases coming soon adding even more exciting new features!
Entertainment for all ages.
Mood Pad Premium is Ad-Free and just 99 cents!
What's New in Version 1.12
Fixes all crashes! New high res icons for the home screen. Stay tuned, we're working hard to make Mood Pad even better!
Mood Pad is pretty cool considering you have a huge variety of colors to choose from. It gives you something to do when you're especially bored, but after a while it too gets boring. Which is probably the only downside. Another thing, the "brushes" are so big, you can't really write phrases or draw anything unique and detailed. BUT IT'S COOL. I REALLY DO LIKE THIS APP. And if you're wondering if you should get it, definitely try it out. It's free so you have nothing to lose except for time.
I really like the mood pad app a lot. You can male you own patterns and it has a very big variety of things to do. I think it would be much better if they added offstage features though. Like more colors, and make an hd version so the vibrance of the colors show much better.
This app is nice but there is nothing to do with moods so why is it called mood pad not color pad but other than that nothing really it can be boring but if your bored it will really do something fun for little kids not weird
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 22, 2011
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Octarine Flame
- © 2009-2010 Octarine Flame
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Version$0.99