• Moogli is designed for families, couples and flat shares and is perfectly suited for collaborating on shopping lists and all kinds of daily tasks.
What users say:
– "I really enjoy using the app!"
– "Thank you so much for the fantastic app!!"
– "By the way - your app is great and has big potential."
• The name Moogli comes from a combination of "Common Moorhen" and "Sugar Glider" – two animals that are among the world's cleverest to help each other in everyday life!
– Create shopping lists and get quick suggestions for articles you've used before.
– Assign tasks or put them into a joint group called "Pool".
– Be informed about the activity carried out by those you're with.
– Define a reward in form of points and/or text label.
– Simply put up repetitive tasks, and get notifications of whoever’s turn it is.
– Set Objectives, they can be anything (object, gift, an adventure, etc).
• Moogli synchronizes content fast and automatically across multiple devices.
• Moogli has an easy to use activity feed and Push Notification support.
• Moogli provides a world class opportunity to accumulate points/credits by performing tasks throughout the month. How about giving rewards related to the total? Anyway, it is not required to give points for doing tasks.
• What else can Moogli do?
– You can set Objectives to collect points. Or make a contest and have fun towards the goal.
– You can easily postpone task that has a due date.
– You can set permission to members, so only you can give points or approve completed tasks.
– You can globally and individually change the properties of reminders about not completed tasks.
– You can easily categorize tasks by selecting "areas" such as kitchen and bathroom.
– You can choose among more than 60 symbols to get recognizable appearance on the tasks.
– You can use color to get even better visual control of tasks / chores.
– You can enable more details in lists, so you can quickly see whether they are repetitive or have a due date.
• It is certainly not Ok if you feel that things are not working out as expected. Therefore, send an email to: email@example.com
• Future development plans:
– Image support.
– Wall / tablet to handling information and such. Also project management.
– Ability to create contests on tasks / chores.
– Lists / TAG to get a better opportunity to prioritize and get a better overview.
– Priority of tasks (visually).
Thank You for using Moogli!
• New "DropDown" Menu on top of each profile.
• New setting to disable Points completely.
• But at the same time, Points got extended with a Points Log.
• And it's now possible to prevent resetting Points monthly, both for all users at the same time, or individual (advanced member settings).
• And You can now lower or increase points of a member (available for moderators, thanks to David Monreal).
• Also, there's an option to "revert" checklist section individually. In case You wish to enter new items from the top.
• Better handling of notes and a lot of bugs were fixed as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs keep this app from being top tier
My wife and I use this app regularly to share shopping and weekly meal lists. It helps us communicate when we split up to cover different stores and track which purchases have been made and which have not. Our major complaint is that it seems to be unstable and will often crash, usually when the phone sims and goes to sleep, so you wake up the phone to check the list and have to reopen the app. It regularly requires several attempts to open the app and have it stay open as well. Sometimes the app forgets to update the latest changes (or crashes before it can do so). I admit that these problems now have me looking for a more stable solution.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.