By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fixes a bug in Moom 3.2.4 that made moving windows to other displays impossible under certain circumstances. We apologize for the inconvenience!
So good that this should be standard UI
I don’t think I could give higher praise than to say that this should not be an add-on application. This is how your macOS should be “out of the box”. It’s how the Green button should work, and it’s really a sorry thing when I encounter a machine that doesn’t have Moom on it.
Apple, please buy Moom and integrate it. It’s how it should be.
Simple but powerful
As others have said - this should be standard in the MacOS - it’s everything that Apple aspirse to - simple, intuitive but powerful (way more so than the lazy and overly complicated split screen that Apple have ported accross from iOS).
big power in small package
For power users, and perhaps others, this is one of the most useful utilities around.
Permits easy use, control and synronization of all screen real estate.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2016
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2016 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later