By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.9
• Updated grid-based resizing feature
• Worked around an issue with very large PDF files
The best window app on the macOS market
I’m a software junkie, an addict, always llong for my next fix of software, even if it is a big upgrade. First thing every morning I launch the App Store app to see what is new or has bveen upgraded. I purchase software i don’t need just becasue it looks good or it has a nice GUI, maybe the developor is a great developer and rarely releases anything not of value. Anyway, I spend most of my day using and trying software.
Peter Maurer happens to be one of those excellent developers he has developed some of the best utlitites for the Mac for many years. Moom happens to be one of those great applications that save a tremendous amount of time. I’ve tried many other window manipulating app’s and always end up back using Moom. It is simple to use but can be configured to be powerful for the pro user. It does most everything most everything every other window manipulating app does and more.
**I highly recommend trying it. He has a free trial on his website. You won’t be sorry!**
i’ve been waiting for this app for years
i put this in my “to evaluate” list years ago, after hearing about it on a podcast
- but, because i’m a huge procrastinator, didnt try in until a few days ago
i have waisted *so much* time of my life worrying about sizing windows “just right” to fit my eccentric work habits
- my experience told me that no app could *ever* get close to satisfying my obsessive, OCD-like need for pixel-perfect alignment
i’m here to tell you that MooM (i like that spelling) fits my need perfectly, and i’m using only a fraction of its capabilities
if you are meticulous about your window-based working environment, no matter how idiosyncratic, MooM is the app for you
- hurry, give these fine people the pittance they’re asking for the app (or try the demo first, you’ll pay)
i wish i had evaluated this app a long, long time ago
folks, this app represents everything that Mac development is all about:
- great attention to detail
- clean interface
- powerful, yet easy to use
working on my Mac has become even more enjoyable, something i though could not be possible
i dont write eloquent reviews like this one often
- it gives me great joy to pen (type) this one
I use it all day, every day
I've been a Moom user for years, and while new programs have come along that handle window management, I'm happily sticking with Moom because it has everything I need (and stuff I don't). For example, I can't stand the "window resizing on drag" option, because I drag windows for placement only, not size, so I disable that option in favor of Moom's mouse and keyboard options for resizing, which suit me perfectly.
Moom is one of those apps I can't imagine living without, because I rely on it every day, all day.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 3.2.9
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2017 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor