Moon Invoice – Easy Invoicing
By Moon Technolabs Pvt Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moon Invoice is a simple, slick and handy invoicing app that lets you generate, manage and track the invoices on the go.
It is a complete invoice solution that allows managing invoices, viewing invoices, purchase orders and managing tax overheads in an easy to go way with its professional and impeccable interface.
In addition, stay safe and put your data-backup worries aside with iCloud sync support.
Invoicing & Billing:
With the help of multiple invoice templates, design the customized invoice that suits your small business. The glimpse of the Invoicing & Billing features:
• Tweak the invoices the way you want using professional invoice templates
• Generate daily, monthly & yearly invoices with the help of recurring invoices & expenses
• Support for adding unlimited companies enables you to generate invoices for the multiple businesses
• Multi-Currency support
• Manage credits against the invoices on the go using Credit Note feature
• Track the purchase orders on fingertips
• Built-in PDF invoice generator
• Option to set prefix e.g. INV1401
Add Payment from Moon Invoice enables you to accept payment for the invoices generated using online payment options
Moon Invoice lets you know when recurring invoice & expense becomes overdue, so you will never miss the payment!
- The graphs/charts from Bar View let you know about your quarterly revenue & expense and invoices to be paid, that are overdue or drafted.
- Moreover, reporting capabilities let you take the right decision at the right time for your business.
- Moon Invoice helps you import/export reports and details of customers, vendors, tasks, products/items and time logs on the go.
- In addition, the Print utility lets you take print from your device.
A few more noteworthy features include:
• Create invoices, estimates, purchase orders, credit notes, expenses, customers, vendors and payment receipts
• 22 Professional PDF templates
• Multiple Companies/Businesses support
• PDF preview within app before sending it to the client
• Option to customize PDF layouts and align based on your needs, customize PDF template by your own image and colors, customize email format
• Incorporate up to 2 different signatures with name, title and date options
• Manage payment with multiple payment options; easy to generate payment receipt in PDF format. Also, get a benefit of PayPal button support!
• Ease of creating the customer and/or vendor from the address book of your device
• Leverage from the instant search and filter options
• Streamline your projects/tasks and create invoices using inbuilt timesheet
• Get account outstanding and payment details at your fingertips
• Turn your estimates into invoices on the go
• Stay precise about the product stocks and their availability using purchase orders and invoices
• Account statements for the customers & vendors, which can be filtered based on the date
• Support for both the service and product invoices
• Bring discount on the items/invoices
• Fully editable titles/captions of PDF and app
• Simplified tax configurations, which enables you to add taxes with different companies & items
• Define Buy & Sell Price for different items
• Get list of Top customers and expenses as well as taxes in the summary report
• Capture time logs using timer, which can be kept running even if the app is closed
• Use offline and sync later
A lot more to come ahead as we continuously strive for bringing innovation to you!
Try our Moon Invoice app to get the best out of your business with customized invoices at the tap of your fingers
– Moon Invoice has 2 options one-time payment and auto renew subscription of 1 month length.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account
– Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours (Manage from Account Settings after purchase)
Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.2
•Option to send email within app
•PayPal payment link in email
•Option to hide/show Inline tax
•Compatible with latest macOS High Sierra
Fixes & Improvements:
•Updated sync framework
•Improvement in contact search and time logs filter
•Major bugs fixes and lot’s of Improvement
Gets the job done
I'm the invoice creator for a tow company. Trying to find a simple invoicer is rather tough. I am switching from Totals to Moon Invoice Pro. Why? Totals is very flexible with the most important feature of its ability to create invoices based on a project. Each vehicle type we tow is setup as a project. Then I can later add which autobody shop will end up repairing the vehicle, or which salvage company will get it. However, I've always been in need of an iOS version. Finally went looking for an app that had apps for both macOS and iOS with syncing.
Only Moon gave me macOS and iOS, but the project part is really lacking. However, Moon's search capabilities sort of make up for this lack. Instead of starting with a Project vehicle, Instead have to add the vehicle as a Subtitle manually. no list to select from. Also, most other invoicing apps seem to revolve around timing. Moon has timing, but not as its core functionality. I hardly ever use timing. All our services are entered as products.
Multi-user was also a must, and I must say it works darn good (via DropBox).
One thing I miss is being able to create separate sections with it own subtotal on an invoice. If that's possible, I haven't found it.
Glad I dumped Quickbooks
I recently switched from Windows to a Mac and was completely frustrated with Quickbooks. They wanted a rediculous amount of money to switch my software from PC to Apple so I went searching and found Moon. I have been using this for a couple weeks and have been pleased. After the initial learning curve I’ve found it to be much better than my old Quickbooks 2009 and at a much better price. No copmplaints here. Well worth the 20 bucks!!! Update!!!! I have now been using moon for 6 months and I am still a huge fan!!! They are constantly updating and making improvements which is very reassuring!!!
Good replacement for Intuit Quickbooks for what I need.
Like other commentors below, I needed a replacement for Quickbooks for Mac when intuit decided not to support Mac OS anymore and went to those kind of “web cloud” subscription products you run in a browser, which either you like or don’t (I don’t).
I only needed a product which cranks out estimates, invoices and statements and doesn’t require all the other complicated and expensive double-entry bookkeeping tasks that Quickbooks provides for. Moon Invoice Pro does the trick, easily and well.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moon Technolabs Private Limited
- © Moon Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. @ 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$19.99
- Upgrade from Moon InvoiceFree
- Unlimited Companies$19.99
- iOS & MacOS Full version with 1 Company$29.99
- Silver Subscription$2.99
- Dropbox Sync$9.99
- iOS & MacOS Full version with Multiple Company$49.99
- Gold Subscription$4.99